something weird happened...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kitfox

on the first level, there's some house up on the top of the map near the beginning (only tails and knux can get to it I think) and it has a small pool by it. Some grey echidna looking guy came out and hit me and I fainted and ended up in some other level. Someone please explain to me how and why this happened?

it was in multiplayer too

I mean I don't remember what I did specifically? What DO I have to do? Just run around?

All I heard was him saying "STOP MESSING AROUND UP THERE" and then he said "GO TO HELL" and we were in hell >_>

Jump on his house 3 times, Red XVI will come out. If he sees you, he will rant and you will die and not lose a life. You will then be in Red Volcano Zone.

anyone wanna play that with me? I like to load shadow (the one found off the site) and amyrose3.1 (since it's amy rose with double jump and the spin dash is used for hammer attack)

You unlocked this feature by beating the game three times. By jumping on RedXVI's house 3 times and making him angry. He then comes out of his house and sends you to hell, which is actually a sample level for SRB2 full version. And, that's about it.

Haha! Red thought he was sending us to a fire death, but he was acctualy givings us a sneek preview of the full game! Mwahaahahahahahahaha...ha...why am I laughing?

Yes, it's awesome when that happens. Also, if you want something else you can complete the game three times again and then go to red's house with knuckles (I think it only works if you complete the game three times with knuckles too) then clim up the wall you can't get over the top of (level boundaries) and keep going along until you find a ledge. Jum off this ledge and glide, turn right 90 degrees if you're jumping of the right of the ledge (you'll see it as your left) then you should see a bridge. Turn right 90 degrees again, slam, into a wall. Clim up this wall. At the top is another house. Now walk through the door and when you come out you should see Red having a picnic, and he gives you the eighth black emerald if you go away after disturbing it.

At least, that's what I was told.

Edit: No wait, you have to beat the game on ultimate difficulty instead of three times. Sorry :oops: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back