Sonia.wad my first work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ViluVector said:
Monster: My English is the Worst, Im spanish!

Urmm... I'm sure even your English is better than some people who have it as their first language here.
Some capitalise every word, or maybe just the first letters of them. Some use words like 'u' instead of 'you', like how they would write in a text message on their phone, or something like that...

Monster Iestyn said:
ViluVector said:
Monster: My English is the Worst, Im spanish!

Urmm... I'm sure even your English is better than some people who have it as their first language here.
Some capitalise every word, or maybe just the first letters of them. Some use words like 'u' instead of 'you', like how they would write in a text message on their phone, or something like that...
My first language is English and i type perfectly fine =S

I'm Spanish and i talk perfectly fine.
And lets get on-topic.
Well...This is an amy wad edit with a bit of a recolor...
3/10 Well...Not bad for a 1st work.

Specific detail commentatary: Spines are a little big and the hair stops at the nose. You have the hair going past the invisible line that extends from her nose.

You know, it's been a while since I've seen Sonic Underground, but I could have sworn Sonia had a pair of goggles. Or maybe that was just with her motorcycle...

I know she flies and I don't even know why..........
in "speed" I didn't know what to write...! It was to make something....different! ^^

astar said:
you used double jump and combined it with multiability, bad.
Yes, that makes it too easy. It would be a noob's easy way to beat special stages on the netgames. But if that was a mistake, I understand, you can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back