• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Rosy the Rascal

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's like a wad outburst: there are Shadow wads, Silver wads, Rosy wads, heck, even FC wads all being made right now.
Yes, and after they are all done we can use Srb2Cineblast to have an epic game of Match without any duplicate players. (also roleplayers will die from over exposure to happness!)

Yes there is progress but I haven't been posting it. I have almost all the front and back frames done and about half the side frames done. I've also done a few corner frames. I don't see any point in posting every little sprite I make. You'll all see it once she's finished. Progress has been slowed quite a bit though considering school's started back for me.

I have a suggestion, but it only applies if this Rosy the Rascal is supposed to be the one from the comics (the one from the alternate universe, the one where Sonic is evil.) How about, if you put in her hammer, you put spikes on it? Just a suggestion.

Actually, it's just the original Amy Rosy The Rascal from Sonic CD/Sonic The Fighters/the rest of classic games which she appears

Actually, it's just the original Amy Rosy The Rascal from Sonic CD/Sonic The Fighters/the rest of classic games which she appears
Ummm...Chrispy is the one MAKING the WAD. I think he knows which Amy he's doing.

He just said pretty much the same thing I said. He probably didn't notice I posted.

I actually posted about some moments after you posted

Am I really supposed to check my post everytime? :I

Got a few rotations done. I decided to ignore the side walk frames for now and start working on the angle frames for the easier actions like spring up, fall, hurt, etc. Still no character select image but I'll get one up here eventually. Also not sure if I already mentioned this but I have GTF on the idle frames because I don't like doing those and they're simple enough that I can trust someone else to help me with them. Stay tuned for more updates, sometime I'll be posting sprites. Probably once I get around to the ability frames.

ohyeh.gif

One of the idle animations I've done yet

I need someone to help out with SOCing on this because I have a lot of issues with the ability that Draykon made and I don't know how to SOC at all. Anyone willing to help?

She bounces in midair more often than bouncing off the ground, and she can bounce off the wall an infinite amount of times. Also her ability doesn't work in antigrav. I also want to change which frame she bounces on because she currently bounces too soon.

EDIT: I got ahold of Draykon who should hopefully fix these errors the best he can.

EDIT2: Draykon fixed everything except for that it doesn't work in antigrav.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back