If you could make 1 change to sonic what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SRB2WikiSonicMaster said:
Maybe Shadow could permanently choose evil and then Tails or Knuckles could murder him.

I have to agree. If he can't die then that should be the next step. He needs to STAY evil for god's sake. He was introduced that way. The difference between him and Knuckles was that Knuckles was tricked into thinking Sonic and Tails were the bad guys in S3K, easily fooled by his stubborness, yet really meant good. This also goes for Rouge. Evil or GTFO in my book. Big should die, Cream is useless, Silver is an excessive un-needed hedgehog, Blaze is important why?, and Mecha Sonic was much better than Metal Sonic IMO.

Shadow can't and won't die because he's "The Ultimate Life Form". If he does "die", he'll comeback with memory loss. Rouge is just a thief thats always out for herself, so It'd make more sense if she was evil, but she helps sonic and the rest, even if it is for something that she wants. Cream is annoying and I can't take her anymore. I like silver because his psychic powers make him more than just a sonic edit. If they have to get rid of anyone get rid of shadow.

Shadow needs to die in a *4kids*ing fire.

As of Sonic Unleashed, I no longer question Sonic's Sexuality... anyway...

Silver needs to die in a *4kids*ing fire.

Cream needs to start acting older.

Blaze needs to stay in her own universe.

Tails needs to get more of a role than just driving Sonic around.

Knuckles is fine.

Rouge needs to die in a *4kids*ing fire.

Omega needs to explode.

Chaotix should GTFO.

Amy needs to step up her game.

Big needs to be STABBED TO DEATH.

If I missed anyone, tell me.

Actually, astar, I'd think it would be cool if Chaotix got more attention. A while ago, someone from Sonic Vegemite suggested the creation of an Espio game. That would pique my interest.

They only put bits of the chaotix in sonic games now. The most recent game where all 3 popped up....hmmm, M&SATOG? (mario and sonic at the olympic games). They should bring back mighty and ray, they're chaotix members too.

Ray isn't a Chaotix member. And unless Naoto Ohshima wants Mighty to have a role in a Sega game, it isn't going to happen. Plus, JEV3 doesn't want Mighty's reputation to be tainted. =/

super knuckles and super tails instead of super sonic and super shadow super sonic and super knuckles!

Well duh. I OWN most of the classics. Oh...never mind...I know why... Anyway, I gotta go for now. Cya guys later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back