SRB2 like you've never seen it before!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fickleheart

ms reflec beat stan
As a poorly kept secret, everyone knows that the advent of slopes in the vanilla game led to a cascade effect that has resulted in a revamping of many of SRB2's maps and core mechanics. You may have been led to believe that this was just to improve the quality of the game, but in truth, we've been adapting the game to a completely new style of play. Today, I am proud to announce the fruits of our labor:

srb2ae1.png

Sonic Robo Blast 2: Arcade Edition

srb2ae2.png

Featuring a brand-new dedicated cabinet design, inspired heavily by the era of the 90s of which SRB2 was bore from, and definitely not repurposed from a certain dance game made famous around that same time! We use only the finest cardboard and duck tape to help the game truly stand out from its compatriots in the arcade!

srb2ae3.png

A dynamic new gameplay system involving every part of your body ensures that no two experiences are the same, and you'll get a workout as well! This experience cannot be found in any home anywhere! (Trust me: my friends have been waiting for Impulse for years)

srb2ae4.png

Featuring a modern 2.2 surround sound system, with not one but TWO subwoofers! Crank that 64kbps audio directly into your ear sockets! Maybe if you're lucky, the operator will actually have the volume set loud enough to hear the game over their obnoxious radio system!

srb2ae5.png

We've even got tickets! Shove enough chips into our game and you might be able to afford a piece of candy or two from the redemption counter!

Coming soon to a Round 1 near you!

Look for us next to Sound Voltex, directly across from the run-down DDR X2 cabinet that nobody plays on any more!

That's all well and good, but when's the Konami Sonic Robo Blast 2™ Pachinko machine coming out?

You can't kick a franchise in the face without a pachinko or a slot machine!

can I play it with the donkey kong bongos controller though

hey, f-zero gx and ax are basically the same game so it's clearly easy!

How do splitscreen work, do the game detects the second pad properly?

Getting dance dance revolution vibes. Im sure to give this new way to play ago!!

Could The best way to experience the game, HAAAAA, wanna see a footage.

Last edited:
Something seems a little fishy...The top of the cabinet clearly states that this is Sonic Robo Blast...and yet here we see it playing Robo Blast 2!

Konami always screwing things up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back