How do I draw SRB2 sprites?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mamaluigi

I AM your father.
Sorry if already asked, but I'd like to know how! Also, I just can't see the style from original sprites! DX

Could you please rephrase what you said there? I legitimately cannot understand what you are asking here, and my first assumptions are bad ones.

ptskrn004.png

Go crazy.

ptskrn004.png

Go crazy.

No. SSNTails hand drew every player sprite there is in SRB2. The SRB2 sprites look like pixel art, because they were not able to pack the full detail into them, due to the engine limitations. If you want to see them as they would've been without the limitation, see So Far, So Bad.

No. SSNTails hand drew every player sprite there is in SRB2. The SRB2 sprites look like pixel art, because they were not able to pack the full detail into them, due to the engine limitations. If you want to see them as they would've been without the limitation, see So Far, So Bad.

Doesn't mean MSPaint can't do sprites. A mouse drawing can still be considered "hand drawn" since it's still drawn by hand...kinda. You said it yourself, they're pixels, and MSPaint can still do it just fine (though, the art style may differ somewhat). Look at Senku or other char wads. I'm sure not ALL of them were scanned and colored.

He wasn't talk about an attack, he was talking about a red flame ALA MSPaint. :p

Yes, MSPaint is a tool you can use to draw sprites. You can even try GIMP for more advanced features.

Yeah, but everyone knows paint, it wasn't helpful at all, also, the ,,Go Crazy" is just...mean?

Well, ask a stupid question, get a snarky answer.

And trust me, I can be a LOT more rude than that.

But if you need to ask how to draw in a certain STYLE of art, then you just need to observe and duplicate. Bust out MS Paint, study the style, and try try try.

ptskrn004.png

Go crazy.

I don't know how but i think i know, just go to paint and then used that drawing pen thing and draw a character what you like.

They are very expensive i think or maybe you should buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back