Multiplayer only skins

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

Is there a way to make a multiplayer only character? Can you still use such and so character in single player if forceskin is used?

You can make a multiplayer only character by making it so that it doesn't add them into the Character Select Screen (can't remember what that section is called). And yes, no matter how you add a character, forceskin will make it that character. Multiplayer, or Single Player.

You can make a multiplayer only character by making it so that it doesn't add them into the Character Select Screen (can't remember what that section is called). And yes, no matter how you add a character, forceskin will make it that character. Multiplayer, or Single Player.
You miss :P
Always If I want play singleplayer with any character (not in Character Select) I am just typing devmode;skin <skin name>;devmode and magic! xD I think there is no way to make character enabled ONLY in multiplayer.

It's not so much that you "enable something to make them multiplayer only." as it is that you just "don't add them to the character select screen in the first place."

I believe OBJCFG or something like that is the lump that contains the character select screen info. If you don't have any sort of SOCced ability, you should just be able to delete that lump and effectively have an MP-only character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back