Thunder.wad! 2nd version released with some new sprites!

Can I improve this?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

• Improve what???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres Thunder!

It's finally come. please give credit to nitro_the_hedghog for this wad. I only edited it a little.

I do not like people who complain. Don't complain just tell me how to improve it.

It's sendspace. I forgot what the other uploader was. Please post me a link.

Beta 1.
Sendspace: http://www.sendspace.com/file/upbz4l

This is the second upload of my Thunder wad
http://www.supersanctuary.com/srpgp/ffh/257955

Heres the pictures! (sorry I havn't worked out the bind thing)

And enjoy!

Well, for starters he has multithok, the most overpowered of all abilities. After that he has maxed out stats, which should be enough in itself.

Overpowered

Ok maybe he is a little over powered. I think I might get rid of ringslinger in coop and single player mode. But I want to keep it for race. But I don't know how. I might have to soc it. But I don't know how.

I want to keep the multi thok because he is supposed to be speedy and It makes him quite fast. Also the lightdash helps his move quick to.

I don't get the point of making these, WHY? What does it prove? That you can edit S_SKIN? That you can make a character? MAKING a character involves MAKING the sprites, not editing the S_SKIN of a preexisting character to give it maxed out stats and an alternate color.

S_SKIN

I will make a whole lot of new sprites and remake the whole wad.... I hope. I just wanted to kinda make this quickly and start the topic. I dunno why.

You nut!
Do you even KNOW how to take a proper screenshot?

Oh, WOW! A recolor that is overpowered! I'm just sooooo Impressed...

Narutopie said:
You nut!
Do you even KNOW how to take a proper screenshot?

Oh, WOW! A recolor that is overpowered! I'm just sooooo Impressed...

No I don't know how to use the bind keys I already said that. And thanks for the complement. I hope i'll get one without sarcasm soon.

Ok enough with the bullet *Picks up bullet and eats it*! HA no-one can use it now *mwahahahahahoughcough**chokes on bullet*

Any way I have edited some of the S_SKIN so he is not quite as overpower. I am also editing the A sprites and then I will release another Beta for you to complain about. Does that sound fair?

Carnage said:
Narutopie said:
I would be so happy if i had a Hammer.

Just type Bind 1 "Screenshot"
Then press 1!

Without quotes.

I have tried this many times and it has not worked, bind on any key including 1 has not worked for me yet. :(

I often use JTE on OpenGL but to Software and regular SRB2 also sometimes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back