The Meeting Room [Discontinued]

Do you like the look of this wad and what do you think of the gameplay?

• I would say this level is excellent for a first wad.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I would say this level is good for a first wad.

• I would say this level is... meh for a first wad.

• I wouldn't call this level very good even if it is a first try.

• I would say this level is awful.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This needs allot of work. First of all, it is too flat. Add more sectors. Second, make the pillars be accessible by all the characters, not just one. Third, try adding different graphics for the room. It looks a bit ugly with the current textures. Other than that, nice try. :)

O rly? I believe he admitted that he was Vash, unless the topic I saw (which I can't get a link to for some reason ;+;) was uberfail. Ah well, you learn something new everyday.

Hannyness said:
O rly? I believe he admitted that he was Vash, unless the topic I saw (which I can't get a link to for some reason ;+;) was uberfail. Ah well, you learn something new everyday.
Segmint isn't me. Period.

Oops, call me an idiot if you like :) Now, let's stop posting here since i've discontinued in order to get rid of uberfailure

This wad needs a hell of a lot of work. Seriously. This is why.

The size of the level and the textures. The textures do not suit the level at all, and the Map headers need changing, also as what others said, the level is poorly executed. Read the srb2 wiki, or the Doom builder tutorials if you want to make good levels in the future.

The 3 pillars need to be accessed by all 3 characters, not just Knuckles. Make some FOF's or some steps. It isn't that difficult if you read the tutorials right.

I discontinued my initial single player map because it sucked.

I started on something more fitting for my fledgling skills...

Well, Is single player something you should be doing first?

*99.99% of all noob singleplayer maps are horrid.

*This information is from a survey I made up for this topic.

Remember: To save humiliation and stuff, don't post a map unless you are sure it fits our standards.

lol.

No, I don't plan on releasing it here just yet. maybe because you're all such complete prats. :]

[That was a joke.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back