Azusa Miura

Chengi

I like your attitude!
Kart Krew™️
okay look I know it's a niche random anime character that like five people will use but hear me out on this

attachment.php

UPDATE 2/12/19:
Sprite offsets/palette issues have been fixed, and all voice clips have been fixed. (again)
The misguided, but kindhearted role model of 765 Productions... mistakenly enters the race!
Apparently she got lost on the way to the office.
attachment.php

She handles identically to Sonic, with an overall high top speed! She might be a little bit unorthodox and difficult to handle, though.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Maybe that's how she keeps getting lost.

Attachments

• KC_AzusaMiura_v1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 483
  • kart0085.jpg
    kart0085.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 490
  • kart0013.gif
    kart0013.gif
    1 MB · Views: 5,736
  • kart0009.gif
    kart0009.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 5,701
  • kart0007.gif
    kart0007.gif
    6.9 MB · Views: 6,065
  • criminal.gif
    criminal.gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 5,628
  • KC_AzusaMiura_V2.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 312
  • MD2preview.png
    MD2preview.png
    36.2 KB · Views: 4,455
  • KC_AzusaMiura_v2-pk3.zip
    286.7 KB · Views: 237
  • KC_AzusaMiura_V3.zip
    476.4 KB · Views: 485
Last edited:
Quality of this should NOT be ignored, she's actually the most interesting character to come out so far, in my opinion. I love it

Okay, I'm SO using her when I download this game! Also, I have a question. How do I get the SRB2 Kart car sprites? I want to make my own characters too.

The Kart Krew discord server has some modding channels with more information. Here is the kart template they have posted there.

sheet_base.png

attachment.php

Azusa V2 is now live! She now has an entirely self-made MD2 model, a brand new signpost, and more variety in her voice clips.

Great to see this character got an update, she's always been one of my favorites. I love the detail of her hair moving on the MD2 as well, it may seem minor but it adds a nice feeling of fluidity.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back