FINAL METAL.WAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic Destiny

dealer of Retribution.
This wad is based on sonic and knuckles when knuckles goes to sky sanctuary and fights mecha sonic for the master emerald, but this time hes metal sonic.

FINAL UPDATE!!! : http://www.4shared.com/file/46572508/f6947644/FinalMetal.html
srb20000-1.png

youre fighting mecha sonic, and when you beat him it reveals the exit.
srb20002-1.png

im not going to post a screenshot of the exit, youll have to see it for yourself

Generic Emerald start with Silver Ring Monitors and a teleport leading to a boss that floats over a pit. Unoriginal.

Actually, you just typed that in your address bar while on the page. How can I tell? The bar is lacking imageshack's web mark:

imageshaxrg2.png

And instead, it's using the default/no page icon.

:|

Ash said:
Actually, you just typed that in your address bar while on the page. How can I tell? The bar is lacking imageshack's web mark:

imageshaxrg2.png

:|

No need to start an argument here. I used a custom made addon.

So.... Bye.

edit: I've taken the liberties to post screenshots this time. (AGAIN)

srb20005-5.png

srb20006-6.png

Thats water on the ceiling but to me it looks like a sky from that distance.

SilverESP said:
Thats water on the ceiling but to me it looks like a sky from that distance.
I couldnt find a Sky texture but thats what i was aiming for.

EDIT: Link Updated, now not an emerald start. And is more challenging. lets see what you guys can do!

Emeralds are now guarded my mecha sonic, to get to them you must beat
mecha sonic.

Later today will be the final update for this level wad then i am finished, i have just released these 2 versions so far for some feedback, so it will be well appreciated if you were to give me feedback ^^

Sonic Destiny said:
I couldnt find a Sky texture but thats what i was aiming for.
F_SKY1 :P To set the sky for a level you need to use SKYNUM in a level header. Check the wiki or the level header reference in srb2.org to get a list of sky numbers.

...Ok... Sonic Destiny, I do not remember giving you permision to use MY Metal Sonic boss.

I made the boss he only made the level. Will you please not use my boss?

Knockout The Echidna said:
...Ok... Sonic Destiny, I do not remember giving you permision to use MY Metal Sonic boss.

I made the boss he only made the level. Will you please not use my boss?
Oh My God i am so sorry, i didnt even pay attention to that, i was going to use Mecha sonic, not Metal sonic, but im sorry ill edit it as soon as possible.

Ok final Update is completed you may download the last and final version!

(my god i spent 12 hours on this, 2 days ago for 6 hours, and today when i got home from school for 6 hours.)

Final Metal Zone:
As i see (in the pics) you are a good level maker,
but you can do better.
As i said somewhere
keep the good work
8/10

FreeWheel said:
Final Metal Zone:
As i see (in the pics) you are a good level maker,
but you can do better.
As i said somewhere
keep the good work
8/10
Your comment is very well appreciated FreeWheel ^^

FreeWheel said:
Final Metal Zone:
8/10

8/10!? You have got to be kidding me. The level itself is half-decent as it is. Mostly considering that the "Sky" textures aren't even sky, and the water textures aren't even water. There are also a couple of misplaced textures here and there. The boss itself is also rather annoying, and there's a big difference between challenging and annoying. I liked the music however, and I could see this level being at the end of an epic level pack. Overall: 2/10
I would suggest making the water actual water, and making the "Sky" actual sky.

Ice said:
FreeWheel said:
Final Metal Zone:
8/10

8/10!? You have got to be kidding me. The level itself is half-decent as it is. Mostly considering that the "Sky" textures aren't even sky, and the water textures aren't even water. There are also a couple of misplaced textures here and there. The boss itself is also rather annoying, and there's a big difference between challenging and annoying. I liked the music however, and I could see this level being at the end of an epic level pack. Overall: 2/10
Im wondering though, how would i actually make water in a sector?
And one more thing what do you mean the sky isnt a sky?

Sonic Destiny said:
Ice said:
FreeWheel said:
Final Metal Zone:
8/10

He means that you were not using F_SKY1 for the sky texture. on a side note, what do you use to make levels? i use SRB2 DooM builder and here is how you make water in it
1. click on a sector, then click setup FoF
2. There should be a drop down menu in the window that pops up called templates click on it and choose "GFZ Water"
3. do what ever you want to the textures and the color map and click ok
4. your done!

zeldagamer00 said:
Sonic Destiny said:
Ice said:
FreeWheel said:
Final Metal Zone:
8/10

He means that you were not using F_SKY1 for the sky texture. on a side note, what do you use to make levels? i use SRB2 DooM builder and here is how you make water in it
1. click on a sector, then click setup FoF
2. There should be a drop down menu in the window that pops up called templates click on it and choose "GFZ Water"
3. do what ever you want to the textures and the color map and click ok
4. your done!
I use Srb2 Doom builder also, and thank you for telling me that, it will help in the next levels i make ^^

Metal sonic

Hey, sonic destiny how many hits do we need to destroy metal sonic. Please private message me back. Or you can tell me in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back