mth_BlockFrame_Galaxy.wad (Match/Tag/H&S Map.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided to host a small netgame to review this level better. But instead of doing so, I'm just going to sum up the whole thing with the log instead.

Map is now "MAP99: BLOCKFRAME GALAXY ZONE"
Master Server Updated Successfully!
Levels will end after 5 minutes.
>motd Welcome to Patch64 Serv. Today, Patchouli-64 is playing a round on "Blockframe Galaxy" for reviewing purpouces. please voice your opinions too!
Message of the day set.
Patchouli-64 entered the game.
Patchouli-64 died.
Player 2 has joined the game (node 2)
Player Address is 58.161.225.54:5029
Patchouli-64 died.
Player 1 renamed to jared aka JKA
jared aka JKA entered the game.
jared aka JKA died.
Player 3 has joined the game (node 3)
Player Address is 96.21.75.146:5029
Player 2 renamed to Corneliab -TV
jared aka JKA died.
Corneliab -TV renamed to Corneliab
Corneliab entered the game.
<~Patchouli-64> God, I can't move two seconds without dying.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
jared aka JKA was killed by Patchouli-64's grenade ring.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
jared aka JKA died.
Corneliab died.
Patchouli-64 died.
Corneliab died.
jared aka JKA died.
Corneliab died.
<~Patchouli-64> ...And I can't climb on these perfectly normal looking rocks.
jared aka JKA died.
Patchouli-64 died.
Corneliab died.
<~Patchouli-64> Oh, and I collided with the CEILING and died.
Corneliab died.
jared aka JKA died.
<Corneliab> I colided with an a wall and I died.
Corneliab died.
jared aka JKA left the game
<~Patchouli-64> Yep
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
Patchouli-64 died.
Corneliab died.
Patchouli-64 died.
Corneliab died.
Player 2 has joined the game (node 4)
Player Address is 173.17.160.126:5029
Player 2 renamed to SpeedyLizzard14
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
<~Patchouli-64> C'mon map, can WE do the kiling for once?
Patchouli-64 died.
SpeedyLizzard14 entered the game.
SpeedyLizzard14 died.
SpeedyLizzard14 died.
Patchouli-64 died.
Patchouli-64 died.
Corneliab died.
SpeedyLizzard14 died.
Corneliab died.
Patchouli-64 died.
Corneliab died.
<~Patchouli-64> Geez, I can't even SEE where you guys are.
<~Patchouli-64> This map is so cluttered
SpeedyLizzard14 died.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
Corneliab died.
SpeedyLizzard14 died.
Corneliab died.
SpeedyLizzard14 was hit by Patchouli-64's rail ring.
The round has ended.

46 deaths by the stage alone.

FOURTY SIX.

Add walls made unclimbable for no reason (C'mon, at least make 'em STEEL instead of Rock to it makes SOME sense) and the area being SO DAMN CLUTTERED make it even MORE impossible to play, even WITH the tons of ammo. A big 1/5 from me.

When I downloaded it I saw that it wasen't mt_BlockFrame_Galaxy.wad.It wad mtH_BlockFrame_Galaxy.What dose the H stand for?

Big fan to air rider Jet The Hawk thats why my name is BotanicJet but I just added the 989 because I thought it was a litte short you know what I mean?

---------- Post added at 04:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

I meant little I did not mean *litte* my keys kind of stick.

Big fan to air rider Jet The Hawk thats why my name is BotanicJet but I just added the 989 because I thought it was a little short you know what I mean?

H usually means Emerald hunt, but he mistakenly used it for Hide and seek.

T means both tag and hide and seek, so he should change it to mt_BlockFrame_Galaxy-v2.wad in the next release.

Last edited:
So what im hearing is that the un-oficale critics hate it, and the casule players like or love it? Well... IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH, WHY DO YOU PAY IT ANY ATENTION!!! Honestly people, a map in which the lokation has an equale or beter chance of killing you as another player is good in my book, If only because it anoyes DOOD64. lol.

IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH, WHY DO YOU PAY IT ANY ATENTION!!!
How should someone know that he doesn't like the level before he plays it? In this case, D00D64 obviously had a netgame with this level, and it's only helpful to give a review afterwards. Ignoring the level because it's bad will not help the mapper improve.

That being said, I've no idea how good or bad this level is, as I haven't played it.

I don't know about the rest of you, but the color blue on those blocks look off to me on this stage. I would of changed it to a color like green or a medium blue.

Well... IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH, WHY DO YOU PAY IT ANY ATENTION!!!.

People pay it attention because the developers need to know of any errors with his/her creation. How else would developers improve and rid bugs without any feedback? Generally, I have yet to test the map myself so I'll refrain from my opinions until otherwise.

I tried out this map a few days ago, and I have to say that its a little difficult to get to an upper level. You have to use the gravity switchers, and you have to be careful so you don't hit a death pit. The map as a whole, however, isn't too bad. Keep it up SonicX8000!

Am I the only one who can not get this map to be accepted by the game. Every time I try to load it in, the game tells me it cannot find the file, or crashes. Any suggestions?

I decided to host a small netgame to review this level better. But instead of doing so, I'm just going to sum up the whole thing with the log instead.

46 deaths by the stage alone.

FOURTY SIX.

Add walls made unclimbable for no reason (C'mon, at least make 'em STEEL instead of Rock to it makes SOME sense) and the area being SO DAMN CLUTTERED make it even MORE impossible to play, even WITH the tons of ammo. A big 1/5 from me.

Am I the only one that found what was going on in his server to be hillarious?

Anyway, this wad ain't that bad, and as long as you're carefull on the platforming side, it can be quite fun!

It is rather clutered though. 3/5 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back