SEGA Hard Girls franchise discussion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saturn Ross

The Local Bird-Brain
So, for a while now, there's been a new SEGA franchise, the SEGA Hard Girls, which features numerous SEGA consoles as cute characters. So far, there has been a 13 episode anime series, Hi☆sCoool! Seha Girls (It's on Crunchyroll), several figures, a light novel series and numerous crossovers with other games, most notably Hyperdimension Neptunia vs. SEGA Hard Girls on PSVita.

I thought it'd be interesting to hear some thoughts and opinions about the series, as it has been geared toward long-time SEGA fans. I personally really enjoyed the anime, though I feel it's way to short for a concept like this, and I think this could be a really big hit. The characters are well designed, and the anime is quite accessible to even new fans of SEGA, and even just in general.

Moderator Notice:
Rule 2 does in fact include linking to pirated materials. So, you know. Don't.

Last edited:
I watched the series when it was airing, it was certainly... Something. I did have fun with it and it was a cute piece of Sega fanservice mind you.

I wasn't aware that Sega was trying to push this as its own franchise though, so that's new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back