The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all we know of him, that emerald may just be a piece of costume jewelry. Or maybe it’s rock candy.

No, rock candy’s cut could never order itself so well. Still, I doubt it’s real.

It was real, I touched it, and it went "da da da da da diiing..." and disappeared and now I have it. :D

"No defense too tough, no wall thick enough, no trap unavoidable. No matter how strong and impenetrable you make a fortress, someone will come knocking through anyway. Like me.

"It's a damn shame I charge so much for my services."

I wonder where whackjood went, haven't seen him in a while. Have any of you? I have to tell him about this thread. He'll love it!

Arf said:
I wonder where whackjood went, haven't seen him in a while. Have any of you? I have to tell him about this thread. He'll love it!
Last time i saw him was in the lair of PINGAS.

Arf said:

He plays netgames too much. Not on the forum a lot. :p

on Edge said:
You should get Willy to build you some personal combat armor so you can do hand to hand combat effortlessly. I'd recommend putting compressed plasma in your gauntlets for the purpose of ranged combat, sharp metal rings and ridges all along the surface of your armor for protection against melee combatants, and then thermal vision for anti stealth. All of this after the standard super strength and speed, of corse. Also, keep the underground bases fully functional incase the locust horde comes back a third time. You never know.

Don't. Next thing you know your armor looks embarassingly girlish. And, while Wily probably is a good engineer, never ever ever ever let him program his robots. The idiot's been trying to superimpose static guidelines on a fully humanoid AI, and next thing you know, his marvel of engineering's been fighting for the good side. *snort*

Dr. Dread has played Megaman and laughs at that pitiful Albert Wily. Why doesn't he just make all those Robot Masters or whatever very large Metools? Secondly, The Chaos Emeralds may be all powerful, but Dr. Dread is undefeated. Those stupid supers are wise enough to stay out of my plans! If you surrender to me I will show some mercy, maybe.

Know you nothing of variance? Make all of the robot masters the same, and if one falls then all the others shall soon follow. With variance, if one is defeated, the rest still have a fighting chance.

Robotnik. Oh why you make it possible to get through your fortresses. Just destroy that nusciance by traping him. That miscolored animal has no chance. Robotize ME to destroy him, and his furry friends. We shall rule the world. Nothing shall beat us. We will robotize everything in our way. NOTHING could beat us for I have all emeralds. I have switched the real ones with fakes. We shall build your country, no, planet Robotnik Land! The evil empire has no chance of being demolished. WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD.

And your grandfathers work shadow the hedgehog, has fought against you once or twice no offense doctor.

Link Mah Boi said:
*glances around and hides emerald in grounders chest*

While I'm thinking about it, ask Grounder a question for me: How does he blow into his hand and make a pumpkin appear? What? Pumpkin? What?

Walan said:
While I'm thinking about it, ask Grounder a question for me: How does he blow into his hand and make a pumpkin appear? What? Pumpkin? What?
Someone clearly enjoys the Nostalgia Critic. ;P

Ok, I asked Torgo to unlock this because humor in a topic is a good thing, but a good bunch of you absolutely drove it into the ground.
This is why we don't see many fun topics. People kill them.

Locked because people destroyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back