Strange Intro when starting Srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRINACE

Hey you guys this is GRIN. Some of you remember me from the Master Server thing and I play games with alot of people but thats not the point.

I'm having a problem (I guess you could call it that). When i start the game on my PC I don't have the regular "Sonic Team J.r." I get it in big letters saying it was created by a Johnny Wallbank and David Bulmer. It also starts a cutsene with a small box explaining the story (not the same way as I first saw) then it goes to the regular srb2 menu. I don't know what's going on but I would like to know because I really dislike it.

Also I have been having problems with the master server but I guess that is happening with everybody so I won't complain.

p.s. sorry for typos
GRIN

That intro is triggered on April Fools day (Or at least when the user's computer clock is April 1st).
You can always skip it by pressing Escape.

Seriously, what do they teach kids at school these days?

April 1st is April fools day, so ALWAYS expect funny things to happen.

I'm very glad they ditched that old intro for the current, more nondenominational one (ie: it could be Earth, it could be Mobius, you decide). Plus the new one has better grammar.

Of course, we were all younger when the original intro was made (AFAIK) so I guess it's more forgivable...

I'll Begin said:

This isn't as funny as you're making it out to be.

I'll Begin said:

Heh yeah but I haven't been in school for a whole month because of the fact that I have Mono. So I didn't really notice the date...lol yeah

well, cause its april fools/ master server down, old beginning, and easter eggs are hidden (i think they should do that on easter) p.s. i think the master server is coning back tomorrow. (well i think thats all whats happening, im new here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back