SRB2 Revive?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not in the sort of position in my life where I can dedicate my time to a project that's this large of a scale with only minimal returns.

And I'm sure that by "minimal returns", what you really mean is "$0 hourly wage".

Maaaan if only i had aknowledge of Lua, i would love to help the process of the game, but dammit im just a Javascript and C# pro skrub.
I dedicated so much of my time working and programming, but it's sad i don't have the knowledge of the coding of this game, this game got me into fan games more than i could've ever been into.

You can't really call C a variant of C#, C is nearly 30 years older than C#. =P

Oh, and C++ is also nearly 20 years older than C# too.

As far as I'm aware the three DO share a bit of syntax at the least, if that helps.

Last edited:
Do you know SRB2 is active already. They are working in updates and bugfixes in any months and any years, SRB2 is just alive. Anybody close this thread?

I'm sure you all know SRB2 is pretty empty or in other words dead. Is there even a way to make SRB2 fun again, where it had a lot of people? If there was a way, would you even bother doing it? This goes to the devs too.
boi... ur right

Do you know SRB2 is active already. They are working in updates and bugfixes in any months and any years, SRB2 is just alive. Anybody close this thread?

Do not backseat moderate. It is up to the staff to close topics, not you. And ironically, in trying to backseat moderate, you violated another rule about topic bumping.

boi... ur right
Do not spam, and use correct English.

Both of you need to read the rules again.
http://mb.srb2.org/rules.php

Anyway, I think we can safely say that SRB2 is not dead, nor even close. There's a lull in forum activity, but that's about it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back