Launcher....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay....I download the charcter wad thingys...okay.... and I asked how you put them in the game... a amidesrator said to look at the faqs...
I did okay.... Now what is a launcher!!!!??? I'll read the faqs somemore
but what is a launcher?Thanks for listening..... and yes....*sigh* you can call me noob.... man, sometimes I hate being 14!

Lan the Hedgehog said:
Okay....I download the charcter wad thingys...okay.... and I asked how you put them in the game... a amidesrator said to look at the faqs...
I did okay.... Now what is a launcher!!!!??? I'll read the faqs somemore
but what is a launcher?Thanks for listening..... and yes....*sigh* you can call me noob.... man, sometimes I hate being 14!

I'm 13, ****. And if I'm 13, why do I use better grammar than you? Read up on English, bub.

Draykon's 13 and he's the elite soccer, plus he has some knowledge of programming in C. Age is no excuse. We even have a 10-year-old or two.

EDIT: Oh. I get what Segmint's getting at. ;)

I AM 14 TOO OMG WE SHOULD BE BROTHERS

(Edit: Just so you know, this is where I was getting at. Dominicapopo posted "I am 14!" even though that has nothing to do with anything. Continue with your lives now, kthx)

NEED HELP

Ok so I downloaded a wad called xtreme.wad and I put it on the launcher
but when i played it did not come on the charcter slect screen I could really wse HELP!! :cry:

Re: NEED HELP

sonic boom said:
Ok so I downloaded a wad called xtreme.wad and I put it on the launcher
but when i played it did not come on the charcter slect screen I could really wse HELP!! :cry:
Probably the creator didn't put it IN the character select screen. Sometimes that happens. You can play it by going into 2 player mode, selecting the character from there and putting in "splitscreen off". It's actually not all the hard to figure out.

I'll Begin said:
Draykon's 13 and he's the elite soccer, plus he has some knowledge of programming in C. Age is no excuse. We even have a 10-year-old or two.
I'm 12 and I'm okay at soccing

But my sister...she's 9 and she is the best spriter her age I have ever seen...she's even better then me!

She once turned a tails sprite into a penguin sprite...a penguin!

Oh, and about the character selection screen, I always make an off-internet server and switch to the new character

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back