I get kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Cat

Whenever I play netgames I'm kicked. It happens 1-3 times per hour. I'm playing, then I get kicked out of SRB2 and get no error report. But in the error log I got this:

srb2win caused an an Access Violation in module srb2win.exe at 001b:0048d09a.
Exception handler called in main thread.
Error occurred at 12/22/2009 10:50:44.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner.YOUR-86339EB2BF.000\Desktop\the srb2 2.0\srb2win.exe, run by HP_Owner.
1 processor(s), type 586 15.772.
Program Memory from 0x00010000 to 0x7FFEFFFF
248 MBytes physical memory.
Read from location fecbec8c caused an access violation.

Does this have something to do with my kick?

Looks like you have experienced a consistency failure. Do these happen frequently when you try to join a server?

Yea but I can play for a while. Then I get kicked. I also have a router but that won't effect it right?

I have a router and it doesn't affect me, so the router isn't the problem.

Try thinking on anything else that can affect SRB2.

Whenever I play netgames I'm kicked. It happens 1-3 times per hour. I'm playing, then I get kicked out of SRB2 and get no error report. But in the error log I got this:

srb2win caused an an Access Violation in module srb2win.exe at 001b:0048d09a.
Exception handler called in main thread.
Error occurred at 12/22/2009 10:50:44.
C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner.YOUR-86339EB2BF.000\Desktop\the srb2 2.0\srb2win.exe, run by HP_Owner.
1 processor(s), type 586 15.772.
Program Memory from 0x00010000 to 0x7FFEFFFF
248 MBytes physical memory.
Read from location fecbec8c caused an access violation.

Does this have something to do with my kick?

That error you have should be fix.

The only way it needed to be fix.

This may be because the owner added a WAD to the server. If you don't have the WAD the owner is adding you get kicked automatically with no error message. This happens to me sometimes, and when I rejoin, I end up having to download a WAD.

Oh, and about the error log, I'm not sure if that's from the kick or not.

Yeah, that's a SIGSEGV error, not a consistency kick or being kicked because you don't have a WAD (for a consistency failure you get sent back to the title screen and SRB2 tells you that it was a consistency kick, and SRB2 will quit telling you what WADs you need if you don't have the required WADs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back