The good doctors opinion, regarding SRB2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Robotnik, you should just find the emeralds before you build your airships so when sonic starts his trip, he has no emeralds. :/

if you could construct an entire base in an asteroid complete with gravity waarping technologies, couldnt you make it so that when they get inside a specific part of your base, like a fake part, you close all the doors before he escapes, and crush him? or you can just suck out all the air in every part of the base except your area. Heck youre always in the center of your forts or bases, its kind of expected where youll be. so even if THAT fails and that blasted fox determines your position, you can make the entire base autonomous, with you controlling and monitoring the trpas, basic power and exits. or you could blow the entire thing up as soon as he steps insoide. no countdown. you could easily do all this, while recording his defeat, so why havent you?

"Wheres the fun in conquering the world without any challenge!" - Dr.Eggman, Sonic Unleashed.

Right Ivo?

Try pressing Preview to avoid getting posted over.

For example, the most recent poster is Moururi.

Moururi said:
"Wheres the fun in conquering the world without any challenge!" - Dr.Eggman, Sonic Unleashed.

Right Ivo?

yeah but you got to admit after a while, doesnt it get tedious to suffer defeat after defeat? and most of the time you get your but beat by the fox when he doesnt use his machines. or the rabbit. or the bee. heck even that chao cheese can bust up some of yuor robots. it gets kind of funny after a while.

If I may suggest something Robotnik, you should stop making some dumb stupid machines that have obvious flaws and weaknesses and stupid attack gimmicks, and just get a couple of high powered sniper rifles (preferably hitscan) to take him down. If rings become an issue, then just remove them from your bases altogether, or take advantage of those magnetic ring shield monitors that you so conveniently hide.
Chronologically, the whole thing would go down like this: Sniper shot-->Sonic loses rings-->Ring shields them away-->Sniper shot.
Repeat until sonic loses all his lives and/or continues.
omgomgomg im smarter than mr.dr.eggplant.

Draykon said:
found that the cannon was in fact extremely inefficient, ESPECIALLY on the old base model. The lightweight- and incredibly silly looking- old design had difficulty handling the recoil of multiple shots. The newer design partially remedies this, however the increase in resources required to produce it makes the addition of an advanced weapons system particularly impractical.
Well then, if that is the case then I propose we make a compromise. Give them spikes, all problems solved and because they are so slow you do not need to worry about "game balance", if anyone gets hit by them then they still suck.

Draykon said:
If you want a wrecking ball, lay off the nachos.
Technology improves with my body mass for a reason.

Draykon said:
You are aware that the slime present in that factory is very dangerous to machinery right? Flooding the factory would have destroyed everything. While the "indestructible metal slab" idea has merit, how exactly would YOU enter?
Of course I'm aware of the fact that the slime is dangerous to machinery, it's my own beautiful creation! But with that I digress. The factory is in the middle of an inconvenient and rather large canyon, it will slow down the progress of the 3 'heroes' as they run around it, because Techno Hill is such an easy zone anyway.

Draykon said:
Surely a genius such as yourself can respect such an eco-friendly power source?
What is eco-friendly?

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
Draykon said:
found that the cannon was in fact extremely inefficient, ESPECIALLY on the old base model. The lightweight- and incredibly silly looking- old design had difficulty handling the recoil of multiple shots. The newer design partially remedies this, however the increase in resources required to produce it makes the addition of an advanced weapons system particularly impractical.
Well then, if that is the case then I propose we make a compromise. Give them spikes, all problems solved and because they are so slow you do not need to worry about "game balance", if anyone gets hit by them then they still suck.

Draykon said:
If you want a wrecking ball, lay off the nachos.
Technology improves with my body mass for a reason.

Draykon said:
You are aware that the slime present in that factory is very dangerous to machinery right? Flooding the factory would have destroyed everything. While the "indestructible metal slab" idea has merit, how exactly would YOU enter?
Of course I'm aware of the fact that the slime is dangerous to machinery, it's my own beautiful creation! But with that I digress. The factory is in the middle of an inconvenient and rather large canyon, it will slow down the progress of the 3 'heroes' as they run around it, because Techno Hill is such an easy zone anyway.

Draykon said:
Surely a genius such as yourself can respect such an eco-friendly power source?
What is eco-friendly?
Doctor Sir, Eco-friendly means not really using that much oil. How about Melted metal from your creations that failed? Like Silver sonic or Mecha sonic..

Link Mah Boi said:
Doctor Sir, Eco-friendly means not really using that much oil. How about Melted metal from your creations that failed? Like Silver sonic or Mecha sonic..

Or maybe you? *RUNS LIKE MAD*

Anyways, wow, we've got Dr. Robotnik here? Things just got crazy in the world of SRB2.

Dr.Wily is a terrible evil villian alien thingy
Doctor Octagonapus is where it's at

Dr. Robotnik, you should realize that if you had all the Chaos Emeralds, your Eggman Empire would fall to the ground. After all, I, the great Entropologist Dr. Dread, realize that Chaos and Law do not go well together. But the mighty Dr. Dread would utterly and totally annihilate the Chaos Emeralds and have my Dreadbots overwhelm the pathetic militaries of GUN and crush them beneath my glorious banner! All Hail DOCTOR DREAD!

if you read these ALL HAIL DOCTOR EGGMAN!

Ah but Dr.dread you forget that Dr. robotnic can easily use those chaos emeralds to power either seven powerful robots ( perhaps scratch ), or use them as a power source for his base.

I don't think it really matters. For all we know, Sonic and his pals may already have the emeralds. Good luck relying on them for any of your schemes.

Dr Ivo Robotnik said:
It is quite easy to get those since my associate, Dr. Wily, has discovered the metal used for his Metools. I use that same technology for my own shield carrying robots by the way, please note that down, aspiring evil villains!
You should get Willy to build you some personal combat armor so you can do hand to hand combat effortlessly. I'd recommend putting compressed plasma in your gauntlets for the purpose of ranged combat, sharp metal rings and ridges all along the surface of your armor for protection against melee combatants, and then thermal vision for anti stealth. All of this after the standard super strength and speed, of corse. Also, keep the underground bases fully functional incase the locust horde comes back a third time. You never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back