Explain your avatar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megaman's MegaDance
Wily prays that he doesnt defeat protoman with his supar awsomest dance moves.
He smiles cuz he knows you know its true.

Changed mine, its a picture of Kaname(From bleach) I found on google then I edited in the TTGL Shades, and my username. And thats probably going to be my avatar for a year.

It is now a picture of a spray from Zombie master saying, "WARNING. If the Admins think you are stupid, we will BURN YOU!"

sonic fan2000 said:
my zim wad sprite
Erm, that looks like Sonic break-dancing.
13674389734a3a7546c2c24.gif

My avatar is the background image for my development-in-long-pause hungarian website! The blue floppy represents the site's large (not yet) catalouge of downloadings, and the 'K.hu' on the title means 'Kancsár.hu' which is the name of my website! (no it's not the address of it, only the name!)

The avatar, in the original 1280x800 size:
[spoiler:2e200b803e]
back.jpg
[/spoiler:2e200b803e]

Kopper said:
Final boss of EarthBound. Simple as.
Yeah, and your avatar (being this for many months now) was the first ever time, I've ever seen Giygas. And now to be honest, I'd kind of appreciate it if you changed your avatar. He creeps me the heck out, now, knowing what happened in that battle.

GREG THE CAT said:
Kopper said:
Yeah, and your avatar (being this for many months now) was the first ever time, I've ever seen Giygas. And now to be honest, I'd kind of appreciate it if you changed your avatar. He creeps me the heck out, now, knowing what happened in that battle.

fd8000untitled.png

Joeyl10 said:
GREG THE CAT said:
Kopper said:

fd8000untitled.png

Ah... I tried that.... Didn't work....

Aw heck, forget it. I can get over Giygas. He is fictional after all.

I'm from new york city. I'm predisposed to like bagels and pizza, but I'm too lazy to alternate photos.

trivatar.png

Changed, Now its a group image of my fancharacters, each in a background of a 1.09.4 SP level. Glare is in CEZ1, Shade is in THZ2, and Shandra is in GHZ1 near the second house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back