• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Japanese Temple

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrg, my eyes! It looks really narrow and cramped. Is it an "All Emeralds" level (meaning it has all the emeralds in it?) There are also some out of place textures that makes it look even worse.

To be honest those screenshots don't look anything like a temple or something. All you can see there are very thin paths with very high ceiling. Scenery is nonexistent (except for the possibility you call giving linedeffs and floors some textures so). Judging from the screenshots this map might also have been called "Random Cave Zone".
I can't even say anything more but that it looks very random because inside these screenshots there is really nothing to talk about...

supersonicdude211 said:
It's bad because it's the Second level WAD I Started working on. And its also the "SECOND" WAD I "RELEASED."
If you are thinking this is bad by yourself why did you show anything or even are planing to release it anyway?

on Edge said:
*point, point, point*
I have to join the comment of my previous speaker here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back