STH360 (50 % done) continues elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyper Shadic X said:
Hmm, I think you should make Castle Town an SA mode area, so that you could light-dash from one place to the other.

I think so too but then the rings don't respawn. D:

Speaking of which, all of the items and enemies respawn from the ceiling. I died once and a saw a crawla and turret fall when the spawned. Please fix

Hopping

Also, in Wave Ocean, if you hit the edge of the stage while skipping on water, you will go on forever. Mind making a death sector for that?

Does anyone know water slide tutorial, i need that tutorial so it can be just like the one in sth360 the real version in wave ocean. I looked for a tutorial in srb2 wiki but i couldn't find it.

HYPER SONILDOW said:
Does anyone know water slide tutorial, i need that tutorial so it can be just like the one in sth360 the real version in wave ocean. I looked for a tutorial in srb2 wiki but i couldn't find it.

Well you could make one with wind sectors but you won't be in the hurt frame.

Avi said:
You should ask for Morph's TackleMobile soc and make an Egg Cerberus skin over it.

Yeah but the Egg Cerberus is Big. I don't think sprites will go that big in srb2

Or....

SilverESP said:
HYPER SONILDOW said:

Well you could make one with wind sectors but you won't be in the hurt frame.
Alternatively, you COULD use a Zoom tube. Maybe even have it a hurt AND ring giving sector at the same time, but I wouldn't know about anything like that.

HYPER SONILDOW said:

Wait for 1.1, or use Dash's World.

The only thing you could do is give the Water, Wind/Current effect (or 512 for the effect number on the control sector) tag the control sector. Then put the lindef effects 250 & 225 (Wind/Current & Movement effects) in the stage, not in control sector, and give them the control sector's tag number.

HYPER SONILDOW said:

You could always look at levels that have waterslides, and see how they work.

Hyperknux said:
The only thing you could do is give the Water, Wind/Current effect (or 512 for the effect number on the control sector) tag the control sector. Then put the lindef effects 250 & 225 (Wind/Current & Movement effects) in the stage, not in control sector, and give them the control sector's tag number.

If its something like this
then yeah thanx!

STHE123O said:
With this you can control Sonic in the water???? or the water hurt Sonic???

It won't hurt him unless its gonna be.

Also Sonildow, how did you put him in his hurt frame o_o'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back