• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

emerl.wad (in progress)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chao

well im thinking to make my first wad a good one

this is all ive made so far:

emerl.png

only made the first sprite

ill be making 2 to 3 sprites per day so this will take a while to make

(i may need a lil bit of help but i might not just pointing this out)

I think I saw someone working on one before but they never finished. I think it was lightdasher... Also what ability are you going to give him?

nitro_the_hedghog said:
I think I saw someone working on one before but they never finished. I think it was lightdasher... Also what ability are you going to give him?
I AM! i'm still working it, it's hand drawn, and i released a beta

light dasher said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

ummm i should maybe stop this project i dont wanna get in the way of yours

ill think of something diffrent

something non-sonic related or something that i think is good

Chao said:
light dasher said:
nitro_the_hedghog said:

ummm i should maybe stop this project i dont wanna get in the way of yours

ill think of something diffrent

something non-sonic related or something that i think is good

His is drawn. Yours is sprited. Continue with this, please.

sorry but im going to bin this topic im doing my exams and stuff

ill get another idea as soon as im finshed with my exams

sorry folks

but this idea is binned!

I would play any character as long as it is Sonic related. Wich is to say: I would play as Rouge, Gamma, Emerl, Cream, Big, ...
But those sprites don't look so much like Emerl. If you see it by far, you will see Emerl, but still. Try to base yourself on the sprite Emerl has on Sonic Battle when he is facing front in the cutscenes.
Finnaly, it's like I always say: Non-recolour=go for it!

I'll Begin said:
70x70 sprites KTHXBYE.

Um, you do realise characters can be any size, right? As a matter of fact, almost all graphics in SRB2 have no size limit (if not most, then all of them). It's only slightly taller... I think it looks good anyway.

Something about the angle of Emerl's face appears off, but otherwise, good work so far. I will be looking forward to this.

If you are giving him a thok ability. You might want to make his actionspd be 0 or maybe of a number where he moves slightly when thokked. (5 or 10 maybe?)

Chao said:
sorry but im going to bin this topic im doing my exams and stuff

ill get another idea as soon as im finshed with my exams

sorry folks

but this idea is binned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back