amyrose3.1.wad Amy Rose 3.1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. It worked before but broke her Hammer attack. It's been temporarilty fixed so she works like she does in normal SRB2.

Hey, I'm back. I can still play srb2 but only at my cousin's house. Thanks for fixing up the Amy wad!

nitro_the_hedghog said:
Hey, I'm back. I can still play srb2 but only at my cousin's house. Thanks for fixing up the Amy wad!
No problem!

I wanted to add that I put Amy 3.0 back for those of you who hate the fact that it says "AAMY got through the act"...

Hey! Just to help you out, I found what I think is a glitch!

Whan you (AMY) get the shoes moniter, (the one that makes you run faster) As you run, Amy spins really freak-ishly. You might want to see for yourself.

That's not a glitch. Those are the sprites that sms made. And her walking in sms's doing as well.

I hate to suggest in your topic, but is there any way to make the spin dash more of a dash... and less of a spinning around in circles?

I know she doesn't normally spin dash, but it's nice to have a way to get a high speed and acceleration right from the start.

it's cool

Thanks, you guys, this is a great character! I downloaded the one on the "addons" page, but her quills were like Sonic's. I think, the only problem is that when you complete a stage it says "Aamy got through stage 1." But I look past that. Great wad!

The one in the addons is the old one. This one was made by me and improved by them. I'm not sure if the AAMY was my doing or theirs. If I did it then it was a typo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back