SRB2 Town: the begin!!!

Do you like the first chapter of SRB2 Town?

• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Acceptable

• Pathethic

• Ready for kill you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sik

SRB2 Town is a story that I write. That is related to the things that will happen to us if all of we live in a town in Mobius. ;) You can read the chapters that I'll write (one is ready and uploaded now) at my page.

In the first chapter I found a Chaos Emerald and report it to SSNTails and Mystic. Then Eggman appears and takes it. An unlucky meet with Akira cause that Eggman kidnaps to his girlfriend Misty (her name is Misty, Akira, isn't?). So, this first chapter, Akira is the protagonist of an attack to Eggman's base ;)

Judge that.

I know that not everybody appeared, just the starring will change chapter by chapter (I was planning in a lot of alternatives for the storyline when I was writing the chapter).

No, what I ment was that most of the characters act NOTHING like they do on the SRB2 message board; Their personalities seem a little generic.

When I show up, I want a blimp. And a false German moustache. Also, I talk through a puppet named "Elanore McFarnsworth".

Oh, and Mystic isn't menacing enough. There should be some story arc where he floods the world with one huge sweatdrop. Oh, and poke fun at his gender, that's always entertaining.

You know what your new avatar reminds me of, HotDog?
Propagator-Purple.jpg

*Shiver*

You mean Final Fantasy Origins? 'Cuz that's the only time the first one was around on PS1; other than that, it's NES or WSC or bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back