Weird Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had a dream about a movie called Killer Worms from Cyberspace, and there was a part where the monsters killed a man by eating his dinosaur-shaped topiary.

I remember that the worms won.

Last night, i had a dream where Me and Sonic had to stop a Villain witch was an Evil Banana with a Moustache, and was driving this Giant Robot, and captured Bing and Spamcat in a Glass Ball. And the Giant Robots armaments were a Laser that made everyone Sit, FOREVER! And the Banana's first victims were The Mane Six. Later on, The Banana was really Discord in Disguise. And after i beat Discord, i got Pwned by 72 Dozen Gardevoirs.

Sounds like a terrible Garry's Mod video.

I got yesterday when it starts off with me and some other guy(I didn't get a good look at it.) were running across the a narrow bluff and I'm on the top and the other is on the lower one. We're rushing towards a dark castle and along the way running through rapid water currents and finding candy left there still full that I pick up. We reach to the end to the bluff and we jump soaring through the sky and stops there.

It sounds like to me a 3D-FP Platformer that uses candy as a replacement for coins or other.

Yesterday, i had a dream where i met Chuck Norris. And so we went to an Arcade, played some Video Games, then gone to my house and Met Krystal. And Me and Krystal Kissed and then.... I woke up.

I once dreamed something...hard to describe. I had just gotten out of bed, and the view of my eyes switched to a 3rd person view camera behind me with an exact replica-EXACT-of Zelda: Ocarina of Time's subscreen. I even walked just like Link...I figured I needed a break from Zelda. =p

...Though not as weird as my literal 10-second dream when I was in my bed and a random 3-headed dragon came into my room, roared, and then I woke up. It was only 10-seconds. And I remember it perfectly.

Lately I've been having some odd dreams myself.

I can barely remember many, but amongst them:
- Plan to take train south to college. End up taking train and 2 minutes later I'm 20 miles north of where I started. Find some old school pals and have a chat, the time is now 11:32 according to my watch, and changes every time I look. I think, 'fuck, I'm late, I'll have to take the bus'. So I go and wait at the bus stop. The bus driver proceeds to shout abuse at me, claiming "this is a business, we need to make money, we're not here to take you wherever you damn well please". I ask for a lift to the train station, and 10 seconds later I'm in the middle of the road at a T Junction which has mysteriously developed an industrial estate nearby. Walk into a DIY shop and fall through the floor, waking up.

I also day dreamed extensively and very realistically last night while staying with a few others at a mate's house. Maybe I fell asleep for tiny moments of time? I'm just going to assume it was the marijuana wot dun it.

I have a lot of scary dreams...
1: I was on the laptop and i went on a website (I think it was called...screaming problems?) and then there was an ear hurting scream...I woke up after that.
2: I was on my iphone and was in my photos, I found a grey photo and was about to delete it, but a scary face came up and freaking scared me to death. I woke up after turning off the iphone I think.

Eddie, what kind of bedtime stories do you listen to before you go to sleep? O_o

I guess it's just my out-of-this-world creativity.
Well, i had a dream where Spaceballs was turned into a Comic, and the Characters looked nothing like they did in the Movie. Dark Helmet was this guy dressed ut in white, had a helmet like he did in the Movie. accept it was white, and on the front, in Comic Sans MS it said " DH " I guess the DH meant Dark Helmet, i thing the A$$holes were kinda like The Doom Marine, from Doom, and Lone Star was this 80's robot. And the worst thing, they were all on the same Spaceship.

Welp, I gots another story to add to the topic, ever wondered what would happen if The Joker and the Slenderman were mixed together?

Yeah, creepy eh? I got that same feeling having that in my dream, the name was sorta a cut from both, something along the lines of.. "Slender Joke" or "The Slender"?

Can't remember, but there you go, shared a story.

I had this dream last night of Megaman fighting a Robot Master in a candy filled room out of nowhere and its obvious to me that the Robot Master was going to be named Candyman. Megaman spoke like his voice was replaced by something from a Youtube Poop saying. "This is just like a candy mountain of death... with ice packs."
Then Megaman spoke normally only to mimic the ice pack part. I never saw any ice packs in that dream.

Then suddenly it changes into this anime style place that looks the (Please excuse if I spell this wrong.) Commasery(I'm just saying how I prenounced it.) and in one aisle theirs that kid with the orange hair from Beyblade: Metal Fusion with this girl with red hair and dress also with glasses then the conversation starts like this.

"I'm not gonna lose to a girl."

"Aww... thats too bad. I was going to cheer on for your lose.(I didn't that part. T.T)

"Fine. We'll settle this here."

That was the end and I didn't see any Beyblades or anything or not even them saying 'Let it Rip.' If it weren't for my alarm clock...

A few day's ago I had a dream that i missed the ice cream truck. (I had actually missed the ice cream truck ALOT before this dream, so it makes sense)
In 2004 or so I had a dream about some 8-Bit game that took place in a cave. (It looked nothing like Cave Story.)
This is one of the dream's I remember the most. I had it in december of 2009, i called it "The Story of the upside down case" for some reason.
It took place in a game called "Metropolismania" (It's a real game but very little known.) And it had something to do
with me chasing a criminal or something on a hoverboard and it had some weird upside down house and a Zip-Line.
I also remember a part of the dream before that, that took place in a parking garage. I barely remember anything about this part of the dream,
except that it had one of my friends in it.
There was another one that took place in some weird red maze level with no exit(Like Pac-Man) I was sonic, and there were these weird ghost things and I remember something about a cowboy jumping out of a window.
The last one i'll put in this post was very short.
It was me basically Riding a bicycle and then it tilted too far and fell over, and right before i hit the ground i woke up.
I've had a lot more but i dont remember lots of them.

Last edited:
This is basically why I never eat warmed Little Caesar's before bed any more. It's just... weird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ponies stood alone against Night Mare Moon, who had returned by possessing Trixie, and her servants: the Elements of Discord's bearers. The surrounding area was... a crater, just a crater. Basically, Nightmare had won, and the ponies were about to be defeated...

I arrived, going for a Big Damn Heroes moment by stabbing Nightmare in the face with an enchanted Nerf Shadow Fury, and got bitchslapped to the ground. I didn't stay down, but got bitchslapped every time, still refusing to stay beaten. This display of courage gave the ponies the strength and resolve to go on. Twilight yelled out something I couldn't make out from the spectators' position, and the ponies fused together into a Megazord-esque amalgam of the six, six times the size of a normal pony.
UiMRy1RVa4ySKqrwCQuJTpMR5sFPYqkT4s_KJ8AHabrnp_yapOPYBFkQC0E9yRN9duJRLbEr9eC5ppZAiKaRwyobxx0ybS7N1x6hUEU5rOkOblToxA0

The EoD ponies did the same and curbstomped them. The ponies and I all landed in a heap together at the bottom of the crater. All hope was lost, until I realized: What they needed was a smaller combined form. Something more agile and mobile. Something HUMAN-SIZED. I knew Twilight could use transformation spells, and she was open to any ideas at that point.

So then, the six used the elements again, this time turning into six pieces of armor for me to wear. Pinkie formed the left leg, she gave me the ability to run at Ludicrous Speed. Rainbow formed the right leg, granting me jumping abilities beyond any anime character. Applejack became the right arm, granting me the strength to cut a mountain in two with a butter knife. Rarity became the left arm, adding finesse and control to my newly-gained bullshit powers. Fluttershy became the torso plating, her kindness and medical skills preventing all but the most devastating assaults from being very effective. Finally, Twilight became the helmet, sporting her horn, we were able to cast magic. In addition to all this, we basically entered into a telepathic mind-link. Everyone understood their roles, and we charged.

When the ponies merged into one giant pony, they didn't try combos.When I wore them as armor, I combined the previously listed powers and the curbstomping was on the other side of the street. The Legion of Discord defeated, NMM stood alone against us. We ran towards her, using Pinkie's Ludicrous Speed power, then we leapt with RD's superjump, momentum making it even more super. Twi's magic enchanted my Nerf Shadow Fury again, and transfigured it into an actual sword, one with no more than a molecule's width at the point of the blade.

Aiming with Rarity's precise focus and control, we targeted Nightmare!Trixie's heart. She countered with a huge fucking laser bolt right to our chestplate, right into Fluttershy. No sell, Fluttershy's armor piece just diffused the bolt and focused it's energies around the sword, making it a lightsabre. AJ's strength, plus gravity from the fall from what might as well be orbit, let us cut right through Nightmare Moon, and the 4 mountains behind her, with the magic lightsabre. Trixie was freed by the magic pulling NMM out, and then NMM was scattered across the far reaches of the cosmos, never to be reformed. Victory. I discarded the energy armor, and it turned back into the ponies. Celestia appeared from the sun, and she thanked me, turned me into a pony with a design I never saw before, and we all lived happily forever after.

Last edited:
If I had a dream like that, I would always eat warmed Little Caesar's before I went to bed.

Anyways, I've had some fantastic dreams of my own, I'll have to share some of them here a little later.

Okay, I admit, the real problem is that I never HAVE warmed Little Caesar's around anymore. I can eat $10.60 of their pizzas in one sitting. (2 entire Larges)

I've had many dreams some happy, some death compelled, some depressing, and some creepy.
Although due to my mental state I cannot remember any of my depressing dreams so that I do not become suicidal again.

A Happy Dream:
I was at some kind of party with my friends when I was offered some kind of boat ride that I turned down. I had my fishing pole and just as I was starting into the water to fish, the boat came back with everyone in sonic character fursuits. there was Sonic & Shadow, and I forget some others, but I think tails was played as a girl with a simular personality to me. Then we went inside I was asking many questions about why they didn't tell me before.
Then the dream almost repeated although this time I went along and got to be tails, to my friends dissapointment for some reason. I think after that I met a girl who just "Loves Tails" and liked me and my personality.

I wrote this mothes ago, and the weird thing is I started dating my GF shortly after this.

Death Compelled Dream:
One time I was in my house when I heard a noise, I looked out my houses main window only to see the bottom of a huge creature's foot crush me.
I felt the pain too, death is not a very nice thing to feel T.T

Another dream is one timeI was being a smart A**and saying
"Nothing can go wrong this morning" immediatly it turned to night time
"At least I have my house lights" the lights in my house went out, so I went outside where the street lights remained
"I still got the strret lights" *smirk* The street lights go out
"HA I still got moon light" The moon immediatly dissapppears leaving me in a black abyss where creatures ripped out my organs in the darkness for about 10 minutes before I woke up.
(BTW I had both of the death dreams when I was 4 years old)

I might put up more dreams later if I can remeber them.

This is basically why I never eat warmed Little Caesar's before bed any more. It's just... weird.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The ponies stood alone against Night Mare Moon, who had returned by possessing Trixie, and her servants: the Elements of Discord's bearers. The surrounding area was... a crater, just a crater. Basically, Nightmare had won, and the ponies were about to be defeated...

I arrived, going for a Big Damn Heroes moment by stabbing Nightmare in the face with an enchanted Nerf Shadow Fury, and got bitchslapped to the ground. I didn't stay down, but got bitchslapped every time, still refusing to stay beaten. This display of courage gave the ponies the strength and resolve to go on. Twilight yelled out something I couldn't make out from the spectators' position, and the ponies fused together into a Megazord-esque amalgam of the six, six times the size of a normal pony.
UiMRy1RVa4ySKqrwCQuJTpMR5sFPYqkT4s_KJ8AHabrnp_yapOPYBFkQC0E9yRN9duJRLbEr9eC5ppZAiKaRwyobxx0ybS7N1x6hUEU5rOkOblToxA0

The EoD ponies did the same and curbstomped them. The ponies and I all landed in a heap together at the bottom of the crater. All hope was lost, until I realized: What they needed was a smaller combined form. Something more agile and mobile. Something HUMAN-SIZED. I knew Twilight could use transformation spells, and she was open to any ideas at that point.

So then, the six used the elements again, this time turning into six pieces of armor for me to wear. Pinkie formed the left leg, she gave me the ability to run at Ludicrous Speed. Rainbow formed the right leg, granting me jumping abilities beyond any anime character. Applejack became the right arm, granting me the strength to cut a mountain in two with a butter knife. Rarity became the left arm, adding finesse and control to my newly-gained bullshit powers. Fluttershy became the torso plating, her kindness and medical skills preventing all but the most devastating assaults from being very effective. Finally, Twilight became the helmet, sporting her horn, we were able to cast magic. In addition to all this, we basically entered into a telepathic mind-link. Everyone understood their roles, and we charged.

When the ponies merged into one giant pony, they didn't try combos.When I wore them as armor, I combined the previously listed powers and the curbstomping was on the other side of the street. The Legion of Discord defeated, NMM stood alone against us. We ran towards her, using Pinkie's Ludicrous Speed power, then we leapt with RD's superjump, momentum making it even more super. Twi's magic enchanted my Nerf Shadow Fury again, and transfigured it into an actual sword, one with no more than a molecule's width at the point of the blade.

Aiming with Rarity's precise focus and control, we targeted Nightmare!Trixie's heart. She countered with a huge fucking laser bolt right to our chestplate, right into Fluttershy. No sell, Fluttershy's armor piece just diffused the bolt and focused it's energies around the sword, making it a lightsabre. AJ's strength, plus gravity from the fall from what might as well be orbit, let us cut right through Nightmare Moon, and the 4 mountains behind her, with the magic lightsabre. Trixie was freed by the magic pulling NMM out, and then NMM was scattered across the far reaches of the cosmos, never to be reformed. Victory. I discarded the energy armor, and it turned back into the ponies. Celestia appeared from the sun, and she thanked me, turned me into a pony with a design I never saw before, and we all lived happily forever after.
Lol. I also freaking live the Ludicrous Speed refrence, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back