I need a list of console commands...

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP

The only command you need. Lists 'em all, and put it in front of one and it gives some more info on what the values you can set for it are. Other than that, experiment.

There's also FISHBAKE and DEVMODE, but these are not console commands; putting them in on there will give errors. No, these must be put in while the game is running. Also, while on the map for DEVMODE, punching in IDDT twice shows all the Things in a level.

Nowhere. You just type them.

Yes, SONICCD. It just makes the robots drop flowers when killed. Nothing major.

Shadow Hog said:
Nowhere. You just type them.

Oh. So that was what you meant when you said to type them "while the game is running..." Dur.

Guess I'll be adding some more commands to my walkthrough thing.

Then how come the entire board isn't in this forum?

Well, considering every single topic goes off-topic after three or four posts...

No, there's a point, and this isn't the first time this has happened.

Okay, people!

OFF-TOPIC BOARD: For discussion not related to Sonic Robo Blast 2

GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD: This forum is for discussion related to Sonic Robo Blast 2.

It's only two more sentences to read, how hard is it?

Sonicandtails218 said:
No, there's a point, and this isn't the first time this has happened.

Okay, people!

OFF-TOPIC BOARD: For discussion not related to Sonic Robo Blast 2

GENERAL DISCUSSION BOARD: This forum is for discussion related to Sonic Robo Blast 2.

It's only two more sentences to read, how hard is it?
If you do not have a post relating to the topic, then do not post complaints to where I post it. I put it in off-topic and that is where it is going to stay. Now STFU

I don't think you make the rules around here, Chaos. It's not up to you where it stays, it's up to the admins. Personally I'd say they should move it to GD, where it belongs, but obviously this choice isn't up to me. But please, use the correct forum next time.

Shadow Hog said:
I don't think you make the rules around here, Chaos. It's not up to you where it stays, it's up to the admins. Personally I'd say they should move it to GD, where it belongs, but obviously this choice isn't up to me. But please, use the correct forum next time.

I was unsure where to post, therefore I post everything here to make sure. I am tired that everyone complains where I post. So let me rephrase what I said, I post where I want to post and that is where it stays unless the "higher ups" say otherwise.

Oh and Shadow hog, Do not tell me what I can and cannot do.

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
Oh and Shadow hog, Do not tell me what I can and cannot do.

This coming from someone who has just told to someone else:

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
If you do not have a post relating to the topic, then do not post complaints to where I post it. I put it in off-topic and that is where it is going to stay. Now STFU

And who can forget this one:

Chaos the Hedgehog said:
If you do not have a post relating about cheating, then do not post at all.

You have an attitude problem, Chaos, and it's not endearing to too many people here. You don't like people telling what to do? Then why don't you stop telling others what to do? I've had enough with that snappy tongue of yours and I suggest you either calm down or find another board where people don't tell you what to do, so you can tell them what to do all day long.

Sonicandtails218 is right. This topic is SRB2-related, while you placed it in Off Topic. Argue all you want; you lose.

EDIT: D'oh, Playah, in the post below, is right. I lose at the Internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back