Creepy video

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL That was um... It was a mixture of the feeling you get when getting monkey poo flung at you and the "HOLY CRAP, YOU SCARED ME SO BAD I ALMOST PISSED MY SELF SILLY" feeling.

I don't understand it at all. Is that an ultrasound gone bad or something? Either way, I'm going to have nightmares or something... That scares me.

Ultrasonic05 said:
XD LOLOLOL That was um... It was a mixture of the feeling you get when getting monkey poo flung at you and the "HOLY CRAP, YOU SCARED ME SO BAD I ALMOST PISSED MY SELF SILLY" feeling.

now THAT, was scary :eek:

It's more freaky than anything, Playah. Also, I found it in my old files. I beleive I first found it when I did a google search for.....something. Don't remember now. =P

I had an E-mail, and I think I still have it, in which you have to look to a door pretty close to a door so you see a ghost, but when you don't expect it, BAM! you got the ghost looking at you in front of you.

Kind of like the one in Ebaum's world when it tells you to find 8 wrong thing in a picture, and then a minute later, a scary face scares you to death. I'm a guy, so I just jump lol

You want creepy? I can always find the creepy "suicide doll" interactive movie. Now THAT is creepy.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
Kind of like the one in Ebaum's world when it tells you to find 8 wrong thing in a picture, and then a minute later, a scary face scares you to death. I'm a guy, so I just jump lol

Where'd you see that? o.o

Chaos Zero 64 said:

The Reply To That E-Mail said:
Nice Going. You're cleaning my chair you Knucklehead!

Ugh... I've seen all of those things. The best one is the zombie jumping in front of the car... Og, I think most people crapped themself when they saw that video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back