This shouldnt be how the "cookie" crumbles..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzo

...a few days ago, everything was fine. Now, whenever i close IE, my cookies are getting removed, thus i have to retype in my username and password EVERY time. The odd thing is, i didnt do it! i havent touched my cookie settings.

Any suggestions anybody?

I spork, spiknive AND knifoon it. The whole Dr. Suess utensil set.

I detest it, because it only boosts the egos of Firefox "elitists," and I hate it when people preach their precious browser. Seriously, I don't care what browser you use, and therefore nobody else should. Sure, I feel Firefox is advantageous over Internet Explorer (even though I don't use it on a regular basis due to lack of sufficient memory on my weak computer), but you don't need to be an elitist about it, damn it. Everytime I see a Firefox banner in someone's sig my respect lowers.

Switch to it if you like, but please don't babble on and on about how it's superior to Internet Explorer. All right, we get it that it's better than the ill-conceived browser, move on and talk about much more interesting things, like myself.

Besides, Internet Explorer only sucks when you do things you're not supposed to do in the first place.

LOL INTRNET EXPLORER STINKS USE FIRFOX IT RULS INTERNT EXPOLER SHOULDT HAV BEEN MADRE!! *Mauled*

Sorry, but I just HAD to do that. :roll:
Anyway... I use IE because I'm TOO LAZY to download FF. :roll:
Man, don't I love rolling eye emotes? :roll:

I'm not suggesting it because I have some kind of complex like that. To be honest, IE is perfectly fine as long as you know what you're doing. No, I suggest it because I have no idea what the hey's goin' on and it's the first solution that came to mind.

And yeah, I hate those preachers too.

Personally, I suggest that most users use anything BUT Internet Explorer. I suggest Firefox because it's free, but Opera is another fine choice.

I don't shove it down anyone's throat, but I do suggest it when someone is having trouble with Internet Explorer or is concerned about security.

Shadow Hog said:
Switch to Firefox?

Sorry, but NOT an option. My father owns this company, and even though i have my own computer, he said it would just complacate things.

What im trying to do now is get my cookies working again.

Shadow Hog said:
I'm not suggesting it because I have some kind of complex like that. To be honest, IE is perfectly fine as long as you know what you're doing. No, I suggest it because I have no idea what the hey's goin' on and it's the first solution that came to mind.

Mystic said:
I don't shove it down anyone's throat, but I do suggest it when someone is having trouble with Internet Explorer or is concerned about security.

Which is perfectly fine, of course; I wasn't really directing my post to anybody in particular. I just didn't want some Firefox elitist to waltz into this topic and unnecessarily rant about how inferior Internet Explorer is to their browser and such.

Spazzo said:
Shadow Hog said:
Switch to Firefox?

Sorry, but NOT an option. My father owns this company, and even though i have my own computer, he said it would just complacate things.

What im trying to do now is get my cookies working again.

Not really. All you have to do is install it (doesn't take that long, even on a crappy dial up). Then, just stick a firefox shortcut wherever it's needed and you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back