SRB2 Music on my guitar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

damaster4u

What happens when you have nothing to do for the next 7 weeks? For me, this lol. Just thought I would cover songs from SRB2 on my guitar and share it with everyone here. Enjoy!

If I get requests to cover more ill post them here as well.

GFZ Act 1 (V 0.5): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16CLfFj2lnE

Metal Sonic Battle (V 0.5): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDh383JBJNQ

In case you are wondering, I put V 0.5 for them because I might come back and remake them if I feel they could be better. Requests are open. So give me ideas for more songs to cover! So far I have a request for Egg Rock Zone.

Last edited:
Man, how about playing Egg Rock Zone? I would be cool, please try it!

Can do! I will start working on it tomorrow.

I have been told my guitar playing is crappy. Please keep in mind this is for fun -_- I'm not trying to be Van Halen over here, its just for fun.

Last edited:
Lack of interest is understandable, but why do you care if people have nothing to better to do then complain about your guitar playing? I wanted to see your video, but it's down. You are just doing this for fun, so even if you lost interest you should keep the video up anyway.

Lack of interest is understandable, but why do you care if people have nothing to better to do then complain about your guitar playing? I wanted to see your video, but it's down. You are just doing this for fun, so even if you lost interest you should keep the video up anyway.

It was just (Bleep)ing annoying to have people just say nothing but crap about it, but I have considered this actually for the past days and I will remake the song with the guitar. So with that said, expect GFZ up tomorrow and remade with more songs maybe. I might just go in order of the zones.

Thread NOT dead.

Last edited:
Try and do the Metal Sonic boss battle, also. That would prove quite impressive.

The Metal Sonic Battle was actually pretty good! It could be better, but it's not horrible. Good job! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back