I Have Finally Had A Real Bit Of Speed In Srb2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Angel

Ok, today I was playing Rgx's Ng Levels, but... I had forgotten that I had added AfterImages.soc. If you add it and do the Mach Speed zone you will get SOOOOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHH SPPPEEEEEEDDDDD!!!

Here are some screenies for you all.

Link 1-

Link 2 -

Uh, Afterimages.soc just gives you after images, it doesn't make you faster.

Actually, I did infact give the states A_MoveRelative, so it does make you go faster :|

But what's REALLY the point of this topic?

Shuffle said:
It does? That's weird. Why? D:

If you noticed, in Sonic advance 2/3 and Sonic Rush, If the characters go fast enough, they would spawn after images behind them and go a bit faster then they were orignally going.

The Reason...

The reason is that I have never found a real sense of speed in SRB2, but now I have. I just wish that the afterimages would be of each character, and not just sonic with all of them.

That's actually a good idea, I never tried that in a Mach speed zone, I would also like to see what after images would look like in SonicTH2006.

That would be interesting. And by the way its best if you use Sonic, and not anyone else or you will die more often. :lol: ( I learned the hard way!)

Next gen mod.

Also, the level gave you little to no leeway when you were jumping. That's bad. 64>100

Speaking of speed increasing socs, I discovered if you use tiny.soc and adjust the camera so that the character looks the same size as normal, it will be as if the world grew and you gained the ability to jump twice as high and run-as-fast-as-freaking-blessed-crap. It's fun.

I've tried a soc that looks something like that, first you pick up some speed, then you get rediculously fast.
Whatever you do, don't use it in netgames, you'll get a Consistancy Failure.

For speed, go to my "newmaxspeed" topic, conveniently located in the SOC section.

After images don't realy increase your speed much any-way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back