Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibs

Just Someone
Wreck-It Ralph article and trailer

Promotional poster from the Wikipedia article under the spoiler:
Wreck-It_Ralph_poster.jpg

And the paragraph off the Wikipedia article:

Wreck-It Ralph is an upcoming 2012 3D computer-animated comedy film produced by Walt Disney Animation Studios and directed by Rich Moore, a former animation director of The Simpsons and Futurama. Its working titles were Joe Jump and Reboot Ralph. It will be the 52nd Disney animated feature. The film will feature the voices of John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch and Sarah Silverman. The film tells the story of Wreck-It Ralph (Reilly), an arcade video game "bad guy", who is determined to prove he can be a good guy.
Also Bowser and Eggman in a Disney film.

The trailer actually doesn't look terrible. None of the jokes were really cringe-inducing, either (Disney gets rep for that Q*bert joke), though they kinda dropped the ball on Zangief.

Alrighty, discuss.

Last edited:
I dislike how they used the name of a video game that I'm working on. Now I have to change the name.

Damn this movie looks good. AND OMG JANE LYNCH

Zangief (which is pronounced wrong here) isn't a bad guy though e_e but I'll let it slide... for now...

The trailer was a pleasant surprise. I'm looking forward to this movie a lot- since Zangief apparently isn't a bad guy, I hope there aren't any other mistakes like that. But it's hard to really focus on that slip-up when the trailer as a whole looks so amazing. The trailer alone showed us quite a few characters so I'm really pumped to see what the movie holds in store.

So is Sonic in this movie? I just saw a thread talking about Sonic being in the poster of this movie, and i'm wondering if he'll actually be in this.

You can definatly see Eggman in the trailer with all the baddies from other series, so maybe. If he's in the POSTER I'd assume Sonic would be in this too, not only Eggman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back