Gltichiest Game you have ever played

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm, my this old decreppid topic was brought back to life?
Oh well, the most recent glitch I've encountered is in a rare Gamecube game called Gotcha Force, where an enemy slipped through the floor, and died.

I could even hit him with my sword too. O.o

Spyro: A New Beginning.

I don't know how it happened. I already beated the game. When I was going in the cutscenes when Spyro gets his new breathe techniques, he did this.

*1st Fire Breathe (Instead he does Earth)

*Mastering Fire (WTF!!!! Earth Boulders Falling in Fire Fury!!!!!)

*1st Electric Breathe (Come on Spyro, I don't think the enemies died because you shot an invisible thunder bolts. Did you have bad breathe?)

*Mastering Electric (Where's my ****ing thundercloud!!!!!!!!)

*1st Ice Breathe (I don't think the fire breathe frozed the water....)

*Mastering Ice (Since when do Fire Bombs fall in Ice Fury....?)

*1st Earth Breathe (OK Spyro, Freezing the bell ain't do nothin but made your day cooler, atleast it busted though).

*Mastering Earth (I don't think that the tornadoe is picking up your enemies and why is Ignitus teaching you earth with Terador's voice?)

*Final Fight with Cynder, Darkness Breathe (WOW! You've flown all the way to Cynder! and I aint had to glide all the way down to the step of rocks over there and jump my way to her! Ok Spyro, you can get off of Cynder now, you might fall off.)

I dunno how I did these glitches. but it had something to do with either the AR or this bug my Gamecube had ever since. Then when I started to use the AR, I used the darkness element, I used the Dark Fury and then I ended up beating the game. I would have made a video about this but my web cam broke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back