[M]GrassLand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EternallyAries

That Aries Title
Hello every one I got a brand new level that I been working on forever.

Its a match level.

This level replace the meadow Match Zone.

Here is a pic for you all to see.

142suf.jpg

I hope you enjoy my very first level guys.

So here is the download.

Attachments

• [M]GrassLand.zip
    127.8 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
Okay, you fixed the Match Starts thing, so this can go into Releases. I did discover two issues though:

• There are still two Automatic Ring Panels, I suppose you forgot to delete one.
  • Not all rings have the Float flag checked. The easiest way to make all rings float is to use the "Find" function (thing type 300) to select all rings at once. Then right-click on one of them, check the "Float" box and type "0" into the "Z offset" box.
  • The level select picture is still missing. If you can't figure out how to do it after reading the tutorial, you should probably make a topic in "Editing Help". I'm rather busy right now, so I can't help you on that.

Updated it.
-----------------
The level pic has been added.

The castle now has eggman statues.

A lindef in the castle was mess up but it is fix now. Thanks for SonicShadowSilver77 for telling me the lindef problem.

Some blade of grass was not on some edges so i fix it.
-----------------

Thats all for now enjoy the update.

Having recently played this map in a netgame, the over abundance of item monitors is extremely problematic. The high chance of a player having a game changing shield as an armageddon (especially as two of the monitors in this stage always start as armageddon shields) or attraction shield at any given time creates several serious problems for the balance of the game. If you are ever to change anything with regards to the balance of this map, I would reccomend reducing the number of monitors so that there is one SRM monitor and two WRM monitors, but no more than that.

Having recently played this map in a netgame, the over abundance of item monitors is extremely problematic. The high chance of a player having a game changing shield as an armageddon (especially as two of the monitors in this stage always start as armageddon shields) or attraction shield at any given time creates several serious problems for the balance of the game. If you are ever to change anything with regards to the balance of this map, I would reccomend reducing the number of monitors so that there is one SRM monitor and two WRM monitors, but no more than that.

Well i been planing on fixing a lot of problems on this map.

Like the too much boxes.

And the walk in the walls problem as well.

Well I may as well get to it. Since I got nothing better to do. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back