Kingdom Hearts: What do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alissa

Keyblade Master
I think Kingdom Hearts is a very great game. The characters are all special in their own way (except for Xehanort and Vanitas, they can go to you-know-where). The graphics on the PSP are better than the ones on my mom's computer (She plays WoW. 'nuff said) and the worlds look very good. What do you think of Kingdom Hearts?

Think it's a pretty nice series, in fact, I finished Kingdom Hearts II in Beginner, Normal AND Proud difficulty (As it is the only I have). But yeah, the Nobodies concept's pretty original, depite it making one's head hurt...

A fun game that's basically a shonen anime come in video game form. an example includes the complete disregard of the laws of physics.

I love the Kingdom Hearts series. I've played all of them but I haven't finished the first one. (I got the first one not too long ago and I don't have a PS2 anymore.) The series in general is quite fun and it is one of the best looking titles on PS2. The music is gorgeous and the story keeps you on the edge. Birth by Sleep's new combat system really innovated Kingdom Hearts and I can't wait to see an upgraded form of that system on the 3DS.

Only played the game once at my cousin's house... I didn't even know what was its name. Only years afterwards while surfing on youtube I figured that the game that's everywhere on the website is actually the same game I played. I'm not even sure which one I played, pretty sure it was 1 or 2. I guess the game's good, I liked it.

Played nearly all of the games and really enjoyed them alot. I honestly liked the first Kingdom Hearts more than the second one, but I find the Gummi Ship system more enjoyable in the second than the first one. I honestly thought the story and combat was better in the first one than second despite what was added.

The only ones I have not been able to play were Re:coded and Birth by Sleep and the combat system in those two looks like a huge improvement and the story is fun to follow.

Nice plot, decent concept. Rather too emotional at some points but nevertheless addicting. KH2 was fun, but the worlds were just linear to hell. I mean come on!!! How can you make pride lands and Tron's world boring? I expected more exploration like in the first KH.

Well here's hoping the 3DS game gives me something good cause with 358/2 days and Birth by sleep, they pretty much have a good system set up for KH3.

I'm going to be saving money to buy a laptop(finally!), and buy the previous kingdom hearts games (I only have Birth by Sleep). I've researched kingdom hearts alot, and watched the secret ending of bbs(made me cry! XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back