• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2Colors - SRB2CB mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, how finished is Sweet Mountain?

(btw, sweet mountain is full of giant, oversized lies.)

Ive been focusing my time on tropical resort and starlight carnival
I'll get screenshots up once I feel everything is in order. :)

edit: short break work will continue once i get powerful new pc in few weeks/days

Last edited:
Ok, I'll say this...
You have made some out-standing progress on the game.
From the images and Videos I have seen you put up, this game looks like it has some great design.
Also from reading your first post, I see it is almost Complete with the coding and such.

Overall, this looks like a great mod and will be amazing when it comes out.
(Bad pun there.)
There is really nothing I can criticize about SRB2 Colors. Just keep up the great work.

Ok, I'll say this...
You have made some out-standing progress on the game.
From the images and Videos I have seen you put up, this game looks like it has some great design.
Also from reading your first post, I see it is almost Complete with the coding and such.

Overall, this looks like a great mod and will be amazing when it comes out.
(Bad pun there.)
There is really nothing I can criticize about SRB2 Colors. Just keep up the great work.

Thanks! Also coding and stuff for powers is really easy at the moment (srb2 has all the resources needed) just the big stuff I might need a bit help on. But now my main focus is stages.

I will continue to work hard to make this a really nice release though :>

edit: by resources I mean objects that do exactly what said power does

Last edited:
Your skyboxes are great (assuming they use SRB2CB skyboxes) but they would look so much better if they were cylindrical rather than cubes, and for the Starlight Carnival one, maybe have more space between the layers.

Last edited:
This mod is only for OpenGL users? Because on the screenshots I saw some slopes so I don't know. The video card can give me the OpenGL but in SRB2 the OpenGl gets to weak and slow.

Then I can't play this mod. Well, I wiil still check this mod on this thread and on videos.

Thanks for the answer.

I tried that already and still didn't worked. I have a Nvidia Geforce FX 5200 something.

Last edited:
Sorry for the huge bump and the double post but Pac, are you working on this mod? Or this mod is going to die?

Please let me know, because I like how this is going and I would like to know something aince it has gone a lot of time already.

Sorry for the huge bump and the double post but Pac, are you working on this mod? Or this mod is going to die?

Please let me know, because I like how this is going and I would like to know something aince it has gone a lot of time already.

Don't worry about it, I should have posted in this awhile back but never got to doing it.
Since I have the power to actually work on this again I've been doing so within the last few months (2).
Also I wouldn't just let this die so easily now that I'm getting used to a few CB features

if you want to see what I've been up to, here's a video showing something I might be doing for a few stages.
and a few in progress screens
Terminal Velocity 1
shot0069.png

Tropical Resort 1
shot0071.png

shot0073.png

shot0072.png

Planet Wisp 1 (unfinished section)
shot0055.png
I'll be posting updates when I get the chance.

I didn't played Sonic Colors, but this Planet Wisp looks lovely. A question about the hills in the background : are they from the sky texture, or are they real platforms ?

Wow, that Tropical Resort in the playthrough. You seem to have much better gotten ahang of designing using those textures in SRB2. I honestly did a jawdrop. I'm quite a bit more excited about this now. Keep up the good work, but don't burn yourself out. :D

DAT SLOPE PUZZLE MAN

Good job, specially with the skybox on Planet Wisp. It's amazing. I'm glad to see that the mod is very alive and it keeps going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back