What are you doing for your Thanksgiving?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicX8000

Graphic & Sprite Modder.
Judge
Me, well... going over my sister's boyfriends house, and the rest of the family is going, then eat some food, and... well, pretty much it.

Going over to my sisters.
Me and my Mom cooked 10 pounds of mashed potatoes and 4 pumpkin pies today :D

Going over grandmother's house, play game with family until time to eat, eat, get stomach aches, go to sleep, go to friends, and brag about foods eaten.

You strange people. Thanksgiving is over already, and has been for weeks. Get with the times.
(For those who don't know, Thanksgiving was on October 13th.)

Boinciel said:
You strange people. Thanksgiving is over already, and has been for weeks. Get with the times.
(For those who don't know, Thanksgiving was on October 13th.)
Canada sucks. D=

I'm going downstairs to my grandma's house to dine on a feast she prepared which includes Ham, real Mashed Potatoes and turkey gravy, Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Jello, Fruit Salad, Casserole, Pie(more than one variety), and some vegetarian dishes.

Oh, and turkey.

What can I say? I have a large extended family, and my grandmother is a talented cook.

Prime 2.0 said:
I'm going downstairs to my grandma's house to dine on a feast she prepared which includes Ham, real Mashed Potatoes and turkey gravy, Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Jello, Fruit Salad, Casserole, Pie(more than one variety), and some vegetarian dishes.

Oh, and turkey.

What can I say? I have a large extended family, and my grandmother is a talented cook.

Hologram mashed potatoes are much better!

Also I'm having turkey....yum!

Burgers, a funny movie like Mr. Bean, maybe some other stuff...

Yes, I know, no turkey. My family got tired of the usual and wanted to try something different.

I just ate a big Thanksgiving dinner with my family. :) We had a big turkey, rolls, sweet potato pie, candied yams, beans, and lots of Mac 'n cheese. :D I'm still feeling gassy from eating all that too, so watch out! >:P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back