• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Map Themes

What's your favorite level theme?

• Seashore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spaceship

• Volcano

• Techno Hill (Poluted Landscape)

• Cave or mine

• City

• Sky (Like Sky Sanctuary)

• Ice

• House (Like Zim's Base)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Blur

I wasn't sure where to put this, so, as it is made to see what the most popular level is, the editors might want to know this. Basically, the name is self-explanatory, it's to see what the whole of SRB2 likes for level design. The only time you HAVE to post is when you vote other.

Ice levels would be very cool, but the only problem is that we have no ice textures. But still, who didn't like Ice Cap in S3&K?

You've seemed to have forgotten one of the most obvious themes: Organic (GFZ) ;P
I voted "Other" anyway.

I apparently wasn't thinking when I posted. :oops:
We still need more ice levels.
We have what, 4, including MFZ?

White textures look really bad in full-bright. Hence, we don't have ice levels. If you wanna play ice levels, go play XMas and see why we don't do them.

Organic is a theme, it falls under the seashore category. I couldn't add all the themes I wanted, for the board only takes so much. I'd had crystal, factory that now falls under THZ, forest, maze, and mountain. They just didn't fit.

... ... ...Copy Cat -.- Cities are cool...Maybe Mystic should add a City Themed zone to Mystic Realm O_o.

Not to mention I don't have the textures necessary to do a city zone. Dark City's textures aren't done yet.

Remember Mystic Realm is done by using all the extra stuff that the rest of SRB2 isn't using. =P

I wish it would be an innovative theme. Like Toy Kingdom or Cyber Track in Advance 3. Or maybe Teletubbies Land! *shot*

Cyber track is a direct ripoff of the level in SAdva2. It's pathetic.
And toy kingdom kicked royal butt. Never diss it.

lostgamemaker said:
Cyber track is a direct ripoff of the level in SAdva2. It's pathetic.
And toy kingdom kicked royal butt. Never diss it.

But both Techno Base and Cyber Track are innovative (I swear that the latter zone had Windows and the wheels from Scrap Brain and Carnival Night in it!)

And yeah, Toy Kingdom (along with Sunset Hill just for the music, and Chaos Angel) kicks @$$!

(I also swear that this zone's boss is a rip-off of Roger the Potted Ghost from Yoshi's Island: Both had to be pushed to the void. Yoshi's Island looked kiddy but kicked @$$. Same thing for said zone. Get it?)

Volcano-themed levels, or anything involving lava really, are totally awesome. It's why I loved Hill Top Zone in Sonic 2. We need more of them. I should keep that in mind for something to do after finishing Poisoned Paradise.

Hill Top had lava, but I never really thought of it as a lava level, more of a mountain. Lava Reef is a much better level for lava, plus the music rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back