[UPDATE AS OF 21/12/2013] Parappa The Rapper!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terra

That's right, Parappa the Rapper is now returning to kick some robo-butt in SRB2!
UPDATE AS OF 21/12/2013!
Parappa's colour is fixed and he no longer looks puke green.
UlfexjL.png

MINOR UPDATE.
Some sprites have been edited to look better.

Attachments

• srb20024.png
    srb20024.png
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,381
  • srb20028.png
    srb20028.png
    106.1 KB · Views: 1,545
  • srb20029.png
    srb20029.png
    85.3 KB · Views: 1,375
  • ParappaUpdateAgain.rar
    45.2 KB · Views: 916
Last edited:
I did look over your previous thread for this in Editing, and I do know you used the original colors for Parappa, but honestly he just looks too green. The pallete defaulted the colors to a more greenish tone and makes Parappa look a bit sick to the stomach. If a more yellowish color was used, he'd probably look a ton better. His spinning frames also looked like they were rushed and something more creative could definitely taken it's place such as Parappa doing a cartwheel or bending into a cylinder. I did like how he was truly 2D in most cases and that adds a lot of charm to playing as him, especially in Match where he can easily confuse everyone when they look at him from the side. This wad definitely isn't bad by all means, but it could use some more work to make it a lot better than it currently is.

I did look over your previous thread for this in Editing, and I do know you used the original colors for Parappa, but honestly he just looks too green. The pallete defaulted the colors to a more greenish tone and makes Parappa look a bit sick to the stomach. If a more yellowish color was used, he'd probably look a ton better. His spinning frames also looked like they were rushed and something more creative could definitely taken it's place such as Parappa doing a cartwheel or bending into a cylinder. I did like how he was truly 2D in most cases and that adds a lot of charm to playing as him, especially in Match where he can easily confuse everyone when they look at him from the side. This wad definitely isn't bad by all means, but it could use some more work to make it a lot better than it currently is.

I'd fix it, but honestly, I can't be bothered to get SRB2 ever again after all my laptop files were wiped off...
At least not until SRB2 2.1.

UPDATE AS OF 21/12/2013!
Parappa's colour is now fixed. He is no longer a puke green. The screenshots and attachment will be updated mere seconds after this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back