How will you rate the Sonic games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are games i would rate:

Sonic The Hedgehog: Good old times and i still love it;
Sonic The Hedgehog 2: Its good but i like better the remastered mobile Sonic the hedgehog 2
Sonic The Hedgehog 3: A Good Game
Sonic And Knuckles: A Good Game Too
Sonic 3 And Knuckles: These 2 games combined= Amazing
Sonic CD: Very Great Level Design and Good Music Too.
Sonic Labyrinth: Normal
Sonic The Fighters: Great
Sonic R: Great especially with multiplayer
Sonic Adventure DX: Great
Sonic Adventure 2: Great
Sonic Advanced 2: I Like This Game Better than any other Sonic Advanced games.
Sonic Battle: Great
Sonic Heroes: One of my favorites, Amazing
Shadow The Hedgehog: One of my favorites too
Sonic Colors: My most favorite Sonic Game For now.
SRB2: Amazing and one of my favorites
Sonic Dash 2: Sonic Boom: One of my Favorites also.

Later il try and get Sonic Boom Rise of Lyric.

Last edited:
犬夜叉;784454 said:
I'd go on a long list of games, myself, but what's the point? Every time I do I just get shit flung at me for having different opinions, so I've stopped bothering.
Inuyasha, I hate Adventure 2

If anything, the fact that I didn't get a truck full of manure dumped on me is a miracle lol

In the order I like them:

Unleashed - Super nice platforming and brawling gameplay, genuinely difficult at times, great DLC, gorgeous production + nice music
(EDIT: 360/PS3 version only. the other game is rubbish, maybe between adventure and adventure 2 on my list)

1 - Really cozy classic game, some of the stage designs are a bit wonky but it's fun and good

Generations - Really awkward physics, awful performance on all platforms, classic mode sucks, stages aren't anywhere near as good as Unleashed. But still fun modern platforming with high quality production

2 - Spindash is way too fast to be realistic, lots of weird stages, generally a fun and good game

CD - Best style in the franchise until 7th gen consoles, bizarre but fun stages, peelout is ridiculous but a good idea

Fighters - I had a lot of fun with this as a kid and if my memory serves me right it wasn't even bad as a casual fighting game. Inoffensive and stylish

06 - Obviously a terrible game but really enjoyable in the state it was released. Shadow sucks, some stages are incredibly boring, some of the best BGMs in the franchise

4 - Stupid, boring, awkward to play, at least it's coherent

R - Very stupid and boring with awful music

Adventure - Offensively bad game with horrible controls, bizarre stages, boring side characters, generally bad music and very bad production quality. Pretty fun in some parts but generally a big mess

Adventure 2 - One of the worst commercial games I've played that's just terrible across the board. Visuals, stages, music, gameplay, controls, coherence, storyline, polish, everything's rubbish in this one.

I also played Heroes, 3, 3D blast, Adventure, Colors, Game gear 1 and a few others but don't really remember them well enough to make a proper opinion.

Last edited:
In the order I like them:

2 - Spindash is way too fast to be realistic, lots of weird stages, generally a fun and good game

The Spin Dash was introduced in Sonic 2, so I guess it was the intended speed. also your opinion makes it seem like you have nostalgia glasses on as your opinion sounds largely biased and that the only good games are CD and Unleashed

The Spin Dash was introduced in Sonic 2, so I guess it was the intended speed. also your opinion makes it seem like you have nostalgia glasses on as your opinion sounds largely biased and that the only good games are CD and Unleashed

I haven't played anything newer than Generations and I really do think the Adventure and 4 games are terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back