• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic and the Black Knight wads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alice

Developer
Sonic Team Junior
I've been thinking.. Maybe I should start doing Sonic and the other Knights :D I think it'll be fun to do them.. Though I know it'll take me a very long time to do seeing I have such limited time on free time. Okay so I did start a little bit of it here is a screenshot of the line up of the characters I will be doing.

Snbklineup3.png
Knuxss.png

Lookie.. Its me at the end! Hehe :) Why wouldn't I do Hinote..

I'm only gonna continue on with this if people around here would want it. :D Because I know I'll put to much effort in this wad.. I might kill myself xD!

*UPDATE - 0ct/21/09*

Honestly I'm very busy, with my life and school :P I didn't take much time on these wads, but now that things are slowing down for me.. I'm continuing it. Some of the front poses do look odd, I'm fixing their arms.

I got two screenies to show just a little update I did, I don't want to show everything now.. :P and also a spoiler.

srb20007-2.png

"Excalibur where are you?" says Sonic.

srb20008-1.png

:).. I'll tell you who it is, its Excalibur Sonic.. Its still looking a little funky so I'm gonna fix that as well.

srb20009.png

<Progress>

Sir Sonic: 15%
Sir Percival (Blaze): 20%
Sir Gawain (Knuckles): 10%
Sir Lancelot (Shadow): 10%
Sir Aglovale (Hinote): 10%

Thanks guys for the support! I hope to get these done as well XD

Last edited:
Don't just give Sonic an armoured hand, be creative and make amour for him as well.

Other than that, they all seem to fit perfectly into SRB2 from here.

Don't just give Sonic an armoured hand, be creative and make amour for him as well.

Other than that, they all seem to fit perfectly into SRB2 from here.

I got that all covered up, I hate seeing a million Sonic's on srb2 too.. But I wanted to keep the other Sonic a secret.. I hate giving out spoilers :D

That's some pretty nice damn sprites You made Hinote. I'd like to see how this turns out. Are you gonna include swords in this as well?

Awesome sprites! What's with the blue on Gawain?

Its for the color changing thing.. Because his socks (or armor.. I don't know) Is green I don't want that to change color, so I selected blue.

Unless you're talking about the doodle xD

I swear, these will make the Hall of Fame if they're released.

You have toppled Chrispy, congrats.

You know, the official Knuckles PLYR has green socks and they don't colorchange. I think it's called startcolor.

That Sonic would be mighty nice without a gaunlet, however. In fact, make a Hinote. I care not for SATBK but for your spriting abilities.

I don't know why, but Percival looks kinda wierd. I think it's the legs, I dunno.

Great, another SATBK fan :D

I have a gripe with Percival, however. Not to compare totally different things, but the edges of her sprites look like a bit like E-123 Omega's: very rough. Great job on Hinote and Sonic, though :)

But I wanted to keep the other Sonic a secret.. I hate giving out spoilers :D

I know what you're getting at.

*hintexcaliburhint*

Last edited:
Terrific, luckily I never played SATBK, but I do like the way you did the sprites anyway. Good Luck with this, when you get this finished I'll defiantly be trying this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back