Hypermysteriousshadonic123311 (Joke character)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Giving him the multihomingchaoscontrolarmageddonthok, 200% jumpthrust, MAXMOVE running speed, 200 accelstart, 60 acceleration, and every blinding sparkle effect in existance in SRB2JTE wasn't enough for you?

Jason the Echidna said:
What? Giving him the multihomingchaoscontrolarmageddonthok, 200% jumpthrust, MAXMOVE running speed, 200 accelstart, 60 acceleration, and every blinding sparkle effect in existance in SRB2JTE wasn't enough for you?

O.o havent tried it in JTE yet

No shit, True Hyper Sonic. What do you think cueball61 was referring to, anyway? Or the original pic?

In any case, it doesn't do anything in 1.69.8, only the latest beta released to people who go to #SRB2JTE on EsperNet gots teh l33tness. :3 Mwahahahaha?

I forgot to mention it is also in Super Sonic mode constantly, without any ring drain... And no ring drain from Chaos Control either... And it can homing attack and lightdash and run on water... And so on.

Jason the Echidna said:
In any case, it doesn't do anything in 1.69.8, only the latest beta released to people who go to #SRB2JTE on EsperNet gots teh l33tness. :3 Mwahahahaha?

I forgot to mention it is also in Super Sonic mode constantly, without any ring drain... And no ring drain from Chaos Control either... And it can homing attack and lightdash and run on water... And so on.

*is now going to go to #SRB2JTE every day*

Dude, I totally want royalties for the use of my character :P .

Seriously though, nice job, I was actually planning on making it into a character wad, never got 'round to finishing it, though :P

Alexmonk0 said:
Dude, I totally want royalties for the use of my character :P

YOUR character?!?! This whole joke was based of my oldest version of Super Mystic Sonic. (wich sucked as hell)

You guys better thank me for making the base of the whole joke.

Although in SRB2JTE, playing with Hypermysteriousdude123 even made me laugh. Boy, and I thought SMS was overpowerd.......better power SMS up to catch up with Hypermysteriouscdude123 *murderd*

Super mystic sonic said:
Alexmonk0 said:
Dude, I totally want royalties for the use of my character :P

YOUR character?!?! This whole joke was based of my oldest version of Super Mystic Sonic. (wich sucked as hell)

You guys better thank me for making the base of the whole joke.

Although in SRB2JTE, playing with Hypermysteriousdude123 even made me laugh. Boy, and I thought SMS was overpowerd.......better power SMS up to catch up with Hypermysteriouscdude123 *murderd*

And once again, someone tries to take credit for the whole thing >.>.

Geeze, is super mystic sonic gonna be the next Spazzo or something? :( We make him the butt of a joke and he even trys to take credit for that, how lame.

You can make the craziest joke of me, but I'll make it something positive for myself!

There's one thing I really dislike in this joke, and thats the way you made my grammar look terrible.

I DO NOT HAVE SUCH GRAMMAR!

Super mystic sonic said:
You can make the craziest joke of me, but I'll make it something positive for myself!

There's one thing I really dislike in this joke, and thats the way you made my grammar look terrible.

I DO NOT HAVE SUCH GRAMMAR!

Although I admit that your character was a large piece of inspiration for the image, theres some other people in there as well, the bad grammar just seemed like the stereotypical thing to do.

SMS, that picture isn't JUST about you. It's describes several n00bs at the time that were trying to make character wads.
I think the bit about 'it doesn't need shading 'cause he shines real bright" would be from you, though..

*Tries to think of a non-offensive abreviation for BloodyJoe*
(Didn't won't to say BJ for obvious reasons.)
Well anyways I don't believe laughin is a word.
Back on topic.
You didn't you couldn't have when I thought that picture was finally going to to die you made a wad for it..... *downloads*.

Shuffle said:
SMS, that picture isn't JUST about you. It's describes several n00bs at the time that were trying to make character wads.
I think the bit about 'it doesn't need shading 'cause he shines real bright" would be from you, though..

Lets see.....the "no shading" part was surely from the first SMS version. The piece that goes about the story (he's from a ancient tribe, thingy) is a small piece of SMS' story, but not all of it. Um...bad grammar is not mine. Even when I started the wad I had decent grammar. The name is based of Super Mystic Sonic's name, but I don't know why there are numbers added. He's <number>X more powerfull as Super Sonic is not my part. I even said Super Mystic Sonic was slightly weaker as Super Sonic, but he still surpasses Sonic's abilities. But maybe you are talking about Hyper Mystic Sonic, wich was 3 times as strong as Super Sonic? Um, the wad cancelled thingy is in NO WAY from SMS. I'll continue it untill SRB2 1.1 is released!

Well, I quess you're right about it. Only a small piece of this wad is from SMS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back