Firefox 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would, but I'm going to stick to Firefox 1.5 for now. I don't think all my extensions have been converted to version 2 yet, and my skin is incompatible.

I just tested the spellcheck, and its as easy a hell to use. Also, it still kept my ad block. I haven't spotted any "bugs" yet, so are there any?

*applys Firefox 2 directly to everyone*

Ashura The Hedgehog said:
Yeah I sould download this because when I go to newgrounds it doesn't work anymore. :?

EDIT:I am using it right now!

untitledqv9.png

Geez, I hope newer versions of Internet Exploder have built-in spell checkers..

It should be a necessity. If you're stupid enough to use IE, you stupid enough to misspell every other word.

...How can anyone be "Stupid" to use IE? It's preference. You use whatever you want to use.

Okay, my Firefox 2 is being very screwy. I'll try and see what the hell is wrong... It's pretty much nearly unusable, for some odd reason.

Because everybody knows that your choice between web browsers should hinge entirely on whether or not they pass the Acid2 test.

Yeah. :roll:

He's not saying you should get Opera, it just works better. Firefox actually renders HTML and Javascript worse than IE (Well, until recently that is, thanks to incomplete netscape rendering methods) but more people still prefer it. It's all preference really.

All I'm saying is that everyone uses that Acid2 test excuse to bash Firefox. What I'm wondering is why it's so important that browsers pass this test, when all it does is confirm whether or not the browser can render badly written code. Code that should have been written properly in the first place. I was under the impression that we were trying to avoid that by having standards for this aforementioned code.

Maybe I'm missing something here. But as for now, I like Firefox, and it doesn't matter to me whether or not it passes some obscure test that Average Joe has never even heard of.

Tets said:
Because everybody knows that your choice between web browsers should hinge entirely on whether or not they pass the Acid2 test.

Yeah. :roll:

Wins the topic. You're on a roll, Tets!

Well I use FireFox because most hacker hack IE. Then I saw all the addon and stuff now I love.

It's good, but it freezes sporadically on me, forcing me to close and reload it.

Fortunately, they added an option to completely reload the history for each and every tab you had open when it crashed, which is the best thing ever.

Whee, the creator of Tab Mix Plus finally updated it to Firefox 2. Now the tabs don't suck :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back