Desktop pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carnage

Yup, you guessed it. Everyone take a pic of your desktop so we can see what you got or just to see your cool wallpapers. Personally I think mines is so awesome. Please don't say this is a pointless topic. If you do think it is don't post. :mrgreen:

Here is mine. That little SuperSonic is the Sonic Buddy program I found a while back. :D
mydesktop.jpg

My desktop:

YES! I like super smash brothers brawl that much!

desktoplf0.png

EDIT: Damit... converting this picture to 256 colors looks messed up... and seeing as how it defaults to the srb2 color pallete you see on my desktop... yeeeeah...

I recently had a picture of SSBB, with only Zero Suit Samus at the side. It looked awesome.

EDIT: Why did you convert it to 256 colors?

Every once in a while I like to indulge in some off-topic. So, I've uploaded an image of my desktop. Posted as a link only, so I don't stretch the page more than it should be, like someone already has.

http://tets.sepwich.com/stuff/desktop.jpg

In case anyone is wondering, I'm using the Luna Element 5 visual style. And because I'm such a dork, I've set my wallpaper to randomly cycle through a specific set every hour.

Also I just noticed there are two Firefox icons in quicklaunch. That is because one of them is a 2.0 beta. :|

I believe there was already a topic of this awhile ago.

By the way. When your desktop pic is causing a 1280x1024 resolution man such as myself to have to scroll to the left or right to read the posts, that's too much.

Shrink 'em or Link 'em, fool.

My desktop. So big, yet so empty.

Apparently people have trouble reading my icon labels...

DMP.PNG

I open everything else like MS Paint or diagnostic tools from the Run command...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Back