Post your pics...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystic

These topics are always fun, and I've finally got an image for one that doesn't make me wanna stab it in the face.

The objective of this topic is simple. Dig up a random digital image of yourself, preferrably recent, post it, and enjoy the gawking at how different someone really looks from your mental image of them.

I'll start: http://mystic.sepwich.com/mysticreal2.jpg

Also, try and avoid the IMG tag, it's quite painful on our poor friends with 56K modems. =P

That, and it's unneccessarily huge. Takes a while to scroll past even in my MAD-HUGE resolution. Anywho, I'll get a picture of me posted as soon as I can get one worth showing you guys. And as soon as Gunsha gets itself working again.

Ooo... Alam has a big face... The link points to the tripod pic, but I got it to go back... Ooo...

Jason the Echidna said:
Ooo... Alan has a big face... The link points to the tripod pic, but I got it to go back... Ooo...

You think that's bad, I've got this one pic of me that's twice as large, I was staring right into the camera, and I hadn't shaved that morning.

I've had kids on OCR tell me it's given them nightmares. :lol:

Yeah, I've got a face only my mother and my girlfriend love. I am a pretty photogenic person, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back