What's your favorite Pokémon? (Legendaries are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief...pokemon hasn't die out yet? No, just kidding, but I still stick with good old fashioned bulbasaur

Silent_Snipe said:
sonic260 said:
Does Lucario even count as a Legendary? If not, he's another one of my favorites.
None legendary, because you can breed him.

Ah, but there's only 1 legendary pokemon that can breed, and that's Manaphy. But the Phione(the pre-evolved form) can not evolve as that is also a legendary pokemon I think.

Phione can't evolve into Manaphy, I checked my D/P pokedex, and in Pokemon Ranger: Temple of the Sea, the egg hatched straight into Manaphy. It happened again in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time/Darkness

I'll say this now: Legendary pokemon suck because you can't hack their stats up without Nintendo calling foul.

And even though I'm not excited about new DP pokemon, Togekiss is awesome. Partly because Togetic was already awesome.

I quite pokemon after Red-Blue-Yellow... so I don't have very much to choose from. I'll have to say either Pikachu, Mew, or Charmander...

JEV3 said:
I quit pokemon after Red-Blue-Yellow... so I don't have very much to choose from. I'll have to say either Pikachu, Mew, or Charmander...

The only rule is that it can not, repeat, NOT be a legendary pokémon!

:/

Id also like to add totodile to my list.

BlueZero4 said:
I'll say this now: Legendary pokemon suck because you can't hack their stats up without Nintendo calling foul.
Then explain my 999 all stats Dialga that made it into PBR?

Autosaver, I did not know that Mew was a legendary pokémon, back when I got him/her you only could get him/her by waiting in a huge line outside a store... promo for the movie I guess. At any rate I did list two other pokémon, so if you are keeping track of anything statistically you can choose from one of the other two.

JEV3 said:
Autosaver, I did not know where Mew was a legendary pokémon, back when I got him/her you only could get him/her by waiting in a huge line outside a store... promo for the movie I guess. At any rate I did list two other pokémon, so if you are keeping track of anything statistically you can choose from one of the other two.

0_o Ok......

Wait,did anyone say that Egg shaped pokemon yet?Togetic?

I only like MY pokemon. So if I train it, I like it; if it isn't mine, I despise it. It's just that simple. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd have to say Espeon, Venusaur, and Groudon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back