Maple story (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill give this game a try

ill give it a try the game looks sweet

im still thinkin of a name ill post it up l8er

theres a ds version i dident kno that lol

No...There's going to be a DS version released in South Korea first, then in other regions later...

And use proper english. It's people like you that butcher this language to no end...

Maple Story, I tried it recently... I takes ever so long for me to download and it's confusing to make a character, now I do not have it on my computer since my computer crashed when I had it. I will try again, but it probably won't work.

She meant that the computer crashed for a totally non-related reason, and MapleStory was lost with it.

On a related note: I am in the Windia server, and i'm a lvl.13 Swordman.

roboegg99 said:
I would get this game, but I'm afraid of it doing something that will mess up my computer badly.
O_o ...

It won't mess up your computer unless you're an idiot. It's not rocket science, brain surgery, or somewhere inbetween (rocket surgery)

I'll Begin said:
roboegg99 said:
I would get this game, but I'm afraid of it doing something that will mess up my computer badly.
O_o ...

It won't mess up your computer unless you're an idiot. It's not rocket science, brain surgery, or somewhere inbetween (rocket surgery)
* Ahem* Hello!!!! It can slow down your computer if you dont have enough kb, and it takes your surportdrive kb.

What the heck is a "supportdrive"?...

I think he's just saying it slows down your computer if you don't have enough RAM - which is technically true.

Shadow Hog said:
What the heck is a "supportdrive"?...

I think he's just saying it slows down your computer if you don't have enough RAM - which is technically true.
A suppurt drive is like another computer on your computer, it comes up to 30000-1200000 kb sometime you have to buy one.

Just did a Google search. Results are nothing like your definition. Wikipedia's never heard of it either. Honestly, I swear you're making things up - I mean, a "computer for your computer"? Huh? Closest thing I can think of are emulators, and I'm pretty sure that's NOT what you're getting at.

Also it's a lot easier to abbreviate 10,000s of KB into roughly 10 MB, you know. Most people think in MBs or GBs these days (contrary to popular belief, 640KB was NOT enough for everyone), so I'd modify the data to be with the times.

o mygosh! do I have a ellegal item!? I see it on the back of my computer!?
To tell the truth im scared :(
O my gosh I looked on google to I dont see it!

Well I did get it from jamacia from my uncle Leo.
:eek: Im realy scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back