Official Level Design Contest: January/February

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tets said:
I just thought I'd make it known that I'm working on a new single player level again.
Well, this'll be fun. Yes.

Speaking of which, I need to start working on my wad again.

KingofFlames said:
IN THE NAME OF.....

I haven't gotten started yet because of RL and Doom Builder's stupid texture browser.
You have 2 weeks. Have fun. ^_~

HAY GUYS GUESS WHAT.

That's right, I've made considerable progress on my submission.
http://www.sepwich.com/tets/stuff/srb20011.png
http://www.sepwich.com/tets/stuff/srb20012.png

These images depict much further development than the ones I linked on IRC earlier today. If I continue working at this pace, I'll have it done in several days, making this my most swiftly designed level ever. The floor layout and object placement are mostly finished and I have yet to make a header, but I might just have it all done for this contest. And as we all know, that would be totally sweet.

That shouldn't discourage, it should encourage you to make your level better. And that's exactly what I'm doing right now.

I'm waiting for Mystic to jump out of the shadows, brandishing a complete single player level to combat mine. :D

4 days left to go, guys!
Chop chop, hurry it up!
...dont rush, though, cause I am aching to see all the good CTF entries.
Good luck ahead of time to all participants!

One thing: Do you accept RAR'd WADs? I haven't sent my submission in as that but I'm planning on doing so next time.

I prefer ZIP or uncompressed. I hate RAR in general, because WinRAR is really quite annoying. I will TAKE .RAR, but I really would rather you use ZIP, since I'm going to be using it myself for everything.

I've sent my submission for the single player competition. My xsmail address has become a spam target, so I've sent it from my GMail account.

yeh, ive help test around 1/2 of them :P
For me, its only 3 PM, so ive got longer to do, but it matters mostly on Mystic's timezone.

Time and Date.com said:
It is 0 days, 1 hour, 2 minutes and 11 seconds until March 1, 2006 12:01:01 AM(UTC time)

o.o

Well I've sent in my submission, a Match level. I kinda doubt it's gonna make any difference in the standings but heck, it's a level nonetheless. I hope we get a lot of good submissions this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back