Lua, reseting variables on main menu/title screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Labyrinthia

Sleepy vampire
This seems like a pretty simple one but I'm having somewhat of a hard time.

Is there any flag or anything of the sort that I can use to check if you're in the title screen and not on an actual level/map/whatever? Long story short I need to reset some variables if you're not in a game and everything I found on the wiki was the var menuactive, which doesn't really help since it's for (as far as I've understood) any menu currently up — not especifically the title screen/main menu.

Yeah, about that, basically all the features in SRB2's Lua right now are intended to be used in levels and/or the console. There isn't any support for modifying anything at the title screen directly ...at least, not yet, anyway. There's no support for modifying the menus either, for that matter.

Yeah, about that, basically all the features in SRB2's Lua right now are intended to be used in levels and/or the console. There isn't any support for modifying anything at the title screen directly ...at least, not yet, anyway. There's no support for modifying the menus either, for that matter.

Ah, I see. In this case is it possible to use the player object to modify a var?
Well, yeah I know it is, but in something like, if a player object isn't present then it sets a var to false? I tried using player.mo prior to making the thread but it didn't work, at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back