Can I port Mystic Realm, Mystic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe some people are saying it's the gimmicks that made it awesome. When you've been playing other games for so long ([Z]Doom, Half-Life, MechWarrior, etc.), everything desensitizes you.
With that said, Mystic Realm was a fantastic level set that actually breathed badly-needed fresh air into Sonic Robo Blast 2. I didn't care if it was gimmicky or not, it was just plain fun.

ED: Whoops, missed the last two pages of discussion that was actually more pertinent to the discussion. My bad.

Last edited:
This is why people want it ported. From my perspective, the mod Grew up with the Game.

I can't believe some people are saying it's the gimmicks that made it awesome.
What gimmicks? :P And seriously, it's not THAT fantastic. Sure, it had some very good levels (like Starlight Palace or Sunken Plant) but most of the pack really shows its age. Levels like Tempest Valley or Flame Rift consist solely of jumping platforms in ever-changing constellations.

Good job so far, Glaber.

1.) Any plans on how to incorporate the new enemies, shields, etc. yet?

2.) Do we still find temples to unlock emerald levels?

If you ask me, it is a bit weird to see the new crawlas in Jade Coast.

(offtopic) Cheap Invinc Service Count: 2 (/offtopic)

Good job so far, Glaber.

1.) Any plans on how to incorporate the new enemies, shields, etc. yet?
The elemental sheield takes the place of all Fire and Water Shields, the Force Shield will remain Unused. the only badniks that will show up are the ones Mystic Selected for the mod in the first place. If he wans a different selection to appear for any level I will need to be notified as at this point I'm trying to keep things as acurate as possible.

2.) Do we still find temples to unlock emerald levels?
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back